Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread May 8th, 2016
Junior Puppy

sama1 is infamous around these parts
Default How to see if more is available?

I've seen some comments about how a massage parlor girl might offer more once they get to know you a little bit better. I'm wondering how to best approach it and see if she would be willing. Leave the tip visible? Ask? Hint around? If anyone has had some success in expanding the boundaries, I'd appreciate the inputs.
Unread May 9th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

More than what? What are you doing now? Usually your fingers doing the walking and establish eye contact will get the ball rolling. Before I know how much is game I try to keep signals non verbal and if you are making progress and it is pleasing if there are boundaries they will be sure to let you know or else you could keep going, right?
Unread May 10th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
More than what? What are you doing now? Usually your fingers doing the walking and establish eye contact will get the ball rolling. Before I know how much is game I try to keep signals non verbal and if you are making progress and it is pleasing if there are boundaries they will be sure to let you know or else you could keep going, right?
Good advice. She will let you know when you've hit the limit. Also remember money talks.
Unread May 10th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sama1 View Post
I've seen some comments about how a massage parlor girl might offer more once they get to know you a little bit better. I'm wondering how to best approach it and see if she would be willing. Leave the tip visible? Ask? Hint around? If anyone has had some success in expanding the boundaries, I'd appreciate the inputs.
You have been given some sage advice young man.

Try thinking about this as a date. How would you let a woman know that you find her attractive without being a total perv?

You might touch her shoulder as you make eye contact. You might brush against her lightly in non erogenous areas.

Fuck that bro. When she's at the head of the table grope her ass. If that doesn't get you anywhere then relax and enjoy the massage.

Many a monger would disagree with me here, but leave some green visible....

If worse comes to worse make sure you have a raging boner at the flip. If that doesn't work then enjoy the rest of your massage!
Unread May 10th, 2016

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

All good advice here. What wasn't available on your first visit might be on the next visit. The girl will let you know if you're going too far.

Saw a woman this weekend that I had seen before. Simple rub and tug the first time with touching OTC only. Next time, she let the pants and panties slide down. You really have to play it by ear.

Or, like Chance, you can leave hundred dollar bills hanging out of your pants. Haha.
Unread May 11th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sama1 View Post
Yeah this has basically been covered by the other guys but as far as coin goes I do not bring it up or talk about it or negotiate it. If paying house fee at a front desk may just give actual amount there, just depends on if you think you need change. When in room with appealing girl who you think you fancy and you haven't paid house fee yet, I give em a C note, a ben. Might get a little handy with her so when she takes it out to get change, if she gets the message she may come back in with your change, and a kit. If so and the feeling is good I just put the change on the counter, night stand, or what have you, but do not put back in wallet or they suspect you are not tipping and that may start the dreaded negotiations. You have to have game. Know where each step leads. For most avoidance of negotiations leads to good time. Of course all I have said here applies to a girl or place where you are new. If you are well known the ice is broken unless you are a cheap son of a bitch. Now I believe it is fair to be fair, but I try to keep the tipping in my court. The change left on the counter usually lets the girl know that she does not have to be worried. If they ask ahead though you may let them know there will be more later. The better the performance the more I feel like tipping, right? Some places that are legit or the service level is close to nil you can always adjust the tip at the end if you left too much on the counter. Again fair is fair. If you are you will be having a good time.