Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread January 3rd, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lina of Foot Reflexology

Most monger won’t give a flying fuck about her but outta the blue, Lina messaged me a New Years greeting. I was expecting a request for some assistance to follow the greeting but that was it. I replied with a similar greeting but that was it.
Unread January 3rd, 2018
Junior Puppy

doobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant future

You should ask her where she's at now. Don't think she would reach out if it wasn't for needing something. (Yes I'm very jaded).

I miss her service. Too bad that place has gone to the shitter. I was a big fan of her skills and service, but that place was a pig pen and made me actively not want to go. If she's somewhere new and clean, I think a visit is more than in the cards hopefully. Cheers man.
Unread January 3rd, 2018
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Last I heard she was in Boston
Unread January 3rd, 2018
Junior Puppy

bigbadjj has a spectacular aura aboutbigbadjj has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Most monger won’t give a flying fuck about her but outta the blue, Lina messaged me a New Years greeting. I was expecting a request for some assistance to follow the greeting but that was it. I replied with a similar greeting but that was it.
I got a new years greeting from Amy the other day! lol. She is still in the SGV area.
Unread January 4th, 2018
VIP User

0*0 has a reputation beyond repute0*0 has a reputation beyond repute0*0 has a reputation beyond repute0*0 has a reputation beyond repute0*0 has a reputation beyond repute0*0 has a reputation beyond repute0*0 has a reputation beyond repute0*0 has a reputation beyond repute0*0 has a reputation beyond repute0*0 has a reputation beyond repute0*0 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Amy

Amy says hi from Goleta!
Unread January 5th, 2018
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadjj View Post
I got a new years greeting from Amy the other day! lol. She is still in the SGV area.
Is she working in SGV?
Unread January 19th, 2018
VIP User

great scott is infamous around these parts

Sorry I can not help you with that Lina, but I am looking for Lina who used to work at Emerald Spa in Laguna Hills. Anyone?