Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 23rd, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
What ExecutiveVIP said. No Scar.
The one I am thinking of did not want to remove her dress over her head but kept it over her torso below the hooters and above her waist, maybe a little belly that she did not want to expose. I really don't remember if she hin d a scar or not but she wanted to keep that area covered, which at the time sure did not slow me down, and she knew what to do. This same gal spoke perfect English, all right, so maybe. Very easy to talk with, not like some who were just going through the motions. There were so many parlors in the area and all stayed busy. This one K gal I met at LAX Therapy I had met at a shop just a few blocks west of the 405 on a main drag, maybe Jefferson or W Washington off of Culver City. What a performer. In her former life in Korea she had had a meltdown, and claimed to be really looking for a BF, had scars on her wrists, ya. Later strong performance at LAX, and met her in K town, where she lived. She unfortunately was too affected. After a time she was out of state using same 310 number. Said they shipped her to Michigan or Minnesota, hard to remember, but stuck in the same thing. When I saw her in K town she wanted to go on a shopping trip up on Rodeo Dr. off course. It was a dramatic day. (Sorry for the sidetrack), just some memories.
Unread February 23rd, 2017
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Maybe another Yumi? There was a Yumi at Royal Chiropractic on LaBrea.
Yumi is too common a name for providers.
Unread February 25th, 2017
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Really? Where in Whittier was that? I had no idea Whittier had any action back in those days.
Yes AsianSam Whittier (Nixon's home town), was wide open in the years before the "Aids" news came in the early 80's - remember Magic Johnson's announcement? Anyway I don't remember the actual address but they were on the main street(s) - they didn't hide themselves. The way I found out was by a masseuse that worked at a MP right off the 5 Fwy. in Santa Fe Springs just before the 605 Fwy. You would see this as you traveled north along the 5. This place later became a boxing gym or something but it's way gone now. What happened was that I was trying to get some action from the masseuse but she said the manager keeps a sharp eye of what goes at this MP which was true, so she said I should go to Whittier "where they are much more liberal". So I followed that up because at that time I had work assignments in the L.A. area and it was not that far off my beaten path. And yes, again I mention I was sorry I missed the Inglewood places like O.A by the former racetrack..
VIP User

tacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond repute

A
nd a tanned spinner vietnamese/thai girl whom I can't remember her name anymore?
was it Tia
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
My Throw Back Thursday is remembering the Mecca of LAMPs in the early 2000s - Le Sun / Hand, Feet and Tanning Salon (917 South La Brea Avenue in Inglewood). So many memories here of Shadow and her sister (I couldn't keep those Central American girls from rimming me and sticking a finger up my ass while giving me a BBBJ). There were so many other favorites there such as Nancy, and a tanned spinner vietnamese/thai girl whom I can't remember her name anymore.

I see on Google Maps Street View that it's now been split off into two businesses: a Christian Book Store and Latino Christian Church. I wonder if they realize just hot many BBBJ, Anal, and FS went on there in the past.

Does anybody else remember this place?
I started going to Le Sun around early 2004, my ATF there was a hot Latina named Jessica. She only worked weekends and I made sure to get there early so I did not have to wait to see her. She worked there to pay her way through school. Le Sun had some nice Asians as well and I loved how the mamasan let you pick which one you wanted. I was like a kid in a candy store in that place. As for Shadow and her sister, I lost track of how many nuts I busted with those two. Was Shadow or her sister that was killed in a car crash in Central America?