Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

View Poll Results: Will an Ebola outbreat change your mongering habits?
No, I will continue mongering the same as before. 18 66.67%
Yes, I will completely stop mongering. 3 11.11%
Yes, I will only see a handful of trusted providers 6 22.22%
Voters: 27. This poll is closed

Unread October 15th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice
Default Will an Ebola outbreak cut down your mongering

If we were to have an Ebola outbreak in Socal (say at least 100 SoCal residents are diagnosed with it), would that cut down on your mongering?

Think of all the bodily fluids that are exchanged at an AMP. If even the two nurses in Texas caught Ebola wearing full protective medical suits, then even the HE girls will be at extreme risk, especially those who kiss.
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Nina Pham is cute.

I know, inappropriate. But you mofos are all thinking the same thing.
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Im going to stop getting my HJ's at the hospital thats for sure.
(well unless Nina Pham gets naked for me)
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
Nina Pham is cute.

I know, inappropriate. But you mofos are all thinking the same thing.
Yes sponge bath please!!!
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default africans carry disease

good topic. there is a big white elephant in the room, and everybody is too dumb to see it. africans carry disease, therefore our borders should be sealed and no more flights from ebola infected african nations should be allowed in the USA, Europe, & Asia. this disease will shut down our economy in weeks, if not days.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Klaus is right. This shit was handled so poorly by this administration. Every dat this CDC guy speaks and it literally scares the hell out of me that these people are "protecting" us. And the market seems to have the same opinion.

Scary times ahead me thinks
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

we put metal detectors at the airport to prevent an airplane from being hijacked but do nothing to prevent something that could kill 100,000s of people. Not good.
VIP User

iemember is on a distinguished road

Just to be safe, I am going to increase the frequency of my visits before the outbreak occurs.
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iemember View Post
Just to be safe, I am going to increase the frequency of my visits before the outbreak occurs.
I was thinking the exact same thing today. Haha.
Unread October 16th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Klaus is right. This shit was handled so poorly by this administration. Every dat this CDC guy speaks and it literally scares the hell out of me that these people are "protecting" us. And the market seems to have the same opinion.

Scary times ahead me thinks
Contact your representatives directly to let them know that a travel ban is a no brainer and that border must be closed. If this breaks out heavily we will see marshal law.