Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 5th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice
Default What happened to the wonderful full-length wall mirrors?

I remember back in the 90's the vast majority of MPs had full-length mirrors on the wall next to the massage table. They were at least 6' wide x4' high.

I used to love those mirrors, since I could see the action from every angle and see her facial reaction while I pounded her hard in doggy style.

What happened to these wonderful mirrors, do any places still have them?
Unread February 7th, 2015

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

After a while, it got to be just way too much work to scrape off all the dried jism from those same mirrors. I have to admit my jizz flew across the room a few times.

Does anybody remember Hou Acupressure on Firestone back in the day ? And also "Rose Garden" off Atlantic or some hellhole.
Unread February 9th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTatts View Post
After a while, it got to be just way too much work to scrape off all the dried jism from those same mirrors. I have to admit my jizz flew across the room a few times.

Does anybody remember Hou Acupressure on Firestone back in the day ? And also "Rose Garden" off Atlantic or some hellhole.
Hou Acupressure was one of my favorite places back in the days. Some of the best Latina and Asian pussy ever.

When it closed, a lot of the girls moved to La Paz and other Inglewood establishments...all of which had full-length mirrors .

I don't remember "Rose Garden"...but that doesn't mean I didn't go there, just that it doesn't stand out from the hundreds of AMPs I've been to.
Unread February 21st, 2015
VIP User

bsouthgate

I also remember Hou. How many pussies? How many gallons of cum?
Unread February 22nd, 2015
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsouthgate View Post
I also remember Hou. How many pussies? How many gallons of cum?
All I remember is passing out.
Unread March 6th, 2015

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

Hou Acupressure and next door was Ginza Acupressure back in the day. When the only game in town was OC Register Automobile section.
I remember this big-titted Latina started with bbbj and I couldn't hold out, I blew a big hot load into her mouth before I could even start FS. This was during my early years of mongering. Just the sight of all that cum on her lips and mouth is what mongering is all about. You can't buy a memory like that.

Does anybody remember the "modeling studio" on Bullis Road in some ghetto hellhole, maybe it was Compton or Lakewood or some shithole. That place was amazing too.
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

One AMP I go to has a wall mirror, unfortunately a lot of others don't have them.
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan5000 View Post
One AMP I go to has a wall mirror, unfortunately a lot of others don't have them.
Thanks for the report Dman. Are you referring to Urban in Whhhhititer?

Or another lovely establishment.

I, for one, despise seeing my flabby white body pounding away on a hot young ethnic woman.
Unread April 2nd, 2015
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been there for a while but Momo's used to have full-length mirrors in most of the rooms. The first room on the left in the hallway had them for sure Gabby use to put her hands up high and stick her ass out like she was getting patted down and did I ever pat her down. I think the first room on the right in the main section has full length mirrors also, the bed is pushed up against it but you could make it work. If you go let me know I'm curious as well now.
Unread April 3rd, 2015

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Thanks for the report Dman. Are you referring to Urban in Whhhhititer?

Or another lovely establishment.

I, for one, despise seeing my flabby white body pounding away on a hot young ethnic woman.
With my hairy body it looks like she is being attacked by an ape.