Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 6th, 2016

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyloren33 View Post
She hit me up on wechat last week (wangzihan). So she's the real deal? Is she the girl in the pics or is it one of those that just give you a girl when you get there. She said she works out of a house and gave me an address.
That is really her.
Unread June 6th, 2016
VIP User

hotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw her Saturday....the photos are not her, especially the face. Body is similar though. She's legit though, and fun. Her face is not bad at all, just not as elegant looking as the one in the photo. She's really slender, as mentioned, but does a great job of bbbj and loves daty.
Unread June 6th, 2016
Junior Puppy

kyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to behold

How old is she?
Unread June 6th, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

She's Asian so it's difficult to tell. My guess would be late 30's or early 40's. I put my thumb in her ass with no complaints. LOL
Unread June 6th, 2016
Junior Puppy

kyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone tried any of the girls from wechat id AliceLovesYou999. They advertise multiple girls daily along with a colombian one. The added me a couple weeks ago and me and the booker exchanged numbers via text. He texts once every 4-5 days asking me to book an appointment.
Unread June 6th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyloren33 View Post
Has anyone tried any of the girls from wechat id AliceLovesYou999. They advertise multiple girls daily along with a colombian one. The added me a couple weeks ago and me and the booker exchanged numbers via text. He texts once every 4-5 days asking me to book an appointment.
Several of these WeChat AAMPS use the Moments feature in WeChat to advertise updates on available providers along with pictures (fake or real). Moments posts are available to individuals who are WeChat contacts.
Unread June 6th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Do you know of ones that are legit aamp on wechat? Ones that any of you have tried? Thanks
Unread June 6th, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

I have posted 2 reviews on legit aamp's I found on Wechat
Unread June 7th, 2016
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

This wechat girl ID# xyd4412 contacted me last night around 12 midnight and asked me if I wanted to come over to her place in orange. She said she is 21 and here is some info she provided on her services. I had to translate most of the chatting we had and I agree to see her on the weekend.

200 2小时,500包夜,服务有鸳鸯浴,漫游,接吻,69式,无套口交,深喉口暴,爱爱 200 2 hour, 500 night services have showers, roaming, kissing, 69, without oral sex, deep throat, and love
Unread June 7th, 2016
Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRod69 View Post
This wechat girl ID# xyd4412 contacted me last night around 12 midnight and asked me if I wanted to come over to her place in orange. She said she is 21 and here is some info she provided on her services. I had to translate most of the chatting we had and I agree to see her on the weekend.

200 2小时,500包夜,服务有鸳鸯浴,漫游,接吻,69式,无套口交,深喉口暴,爱爱 200 2 hour, 500 night services have showers, roaming, kissing, 69, without oral sex, deep throat, and love
This is the same message that all the scammers use. If they send you to an address that is a CVS or Rite Aid it is most likely a scam for you to buy gift cards prior to actually meeting anyone. Good luck, stay cautious, and be safe. Let us know if you have any success.