Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 7th, 2016
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute
Default Issues Posting Reviews?

Wonder if others are having the same problem getting reviews through to Admin? Yesterday and today I spent a good amount of time writing a review and yesterday, as I pushed submit the "login" message showed and the review was wiped out. Just now I tried again and a message "security code missing". So after trying to email Admin on the contact page email form, the bottom "image capture" would not open, so no email through that method. I just emailed admin through their email address and waiting for a response. Makes me wonder if that's why the number of pages of reviews has dwindled to 1-3 pages daily, with an occasional 4 page day? Maybe they just can't get through?
Unread October 7th, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Just to be safe, always copy the main long text of your review to your clipboard, they way you can paste it back should this happen in the future. I've noticed that this happens most often to me when I write a long review, or I walk away from my computer in the middle of writing it and then return to it later. It's probably some sort of a time out. All I have to do when this happens is submit a new one, and it's made easier by pasting what's on your clipboard.
Unread October 7th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Just to be safe, always copy the main long text of your review to your clipboard, they way you can paste it back should this happen in the future. I've noticed that this happens most often to me when I write a long review, or I walk away from my computer in the middle of writing it and then return to it later. It's probably some sort of a time out. All I have to do when this happens is submit a new one, and it's made easier by pasting what's on your clipboard.
So true. Lost many a fine post or review due to the time-out issue. Best to copy the text before hitting "submit."

As for contacting Admin, just email them at [email protected]
Unread October 7th, 2016
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the suggestions....I do notice a downturn in pages of reviews. Mostly from 1 to 3 pages posted lately. Not a good sign...I'd hope to see that trend turn around to a more robust number of reviews for us to read.