Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 27th, 2018
VIP User

leucadiaguy
Default We're all looking....

We're all looking for a resource like the ones on lock down. BP, CL, TER all had their quirks but provided information for those that wanted it. Now everything seems scattered for both providers and clientele. This board has seen an uptick, EM and crawler as well. ebackpage doesn't seem very useful. As mentioned above just be diligent in your research and report back. For Krissy B. to keep relevant, I think its just gonna take more of an effort to keep your info out there. Best of luck to all.
Unread July 28th, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

ebackpage and bedpage are run by the same people, who also were techs behind backpage. The offshored everything but I don't think they are thinking things through and will likely see the same end as BP, they will scatter like cockroaches when the hammer hits.

The real problem is that free speech is under attack. I don't think anyone here would ever condone or support sex trafficking. I hope not anyway. What we all want is to be able to openly discuss what consenting adults want to do and to create a safe environment for those discussions.

The owners of CL knew full well what people used the site for in certain sections and they understood that censorship of any kind leads to more & more. But they caved. What they should have done instead is further built their system out to make it truly community-controlled but I think once they had any aspect of self-moderation, or too many complaints of not taking down clearly obvious illegal activity, the government could construe any of their involvement as support of it.

Think of it like this: If sites like CL or BP truly operated hands-free for moderation of content, their true value would be their technology and marketing. The Internet itself carries the same signal and info that any site does - so how come the government is not shutting down the Internet? Because it is not controlled. That is the key when it comes to certain types of content which fall within the bounds of the law.

BP owners took it up a notch (encouraged editing of certain posts) and, further, laundered money. That was their downfall, and CL caving to the government was the first domino. Other sites that shut down in between weren't shut down necessarily because of the sex ads but because of tax evasion. Just more dominos.

The site operator that will thrive and survive in creating a resource to fill the gap of CL, BP and others will be one that focuses on technology and a 100% pure hands-off community-moderation approach. CL was exactly like this for quite some time, they faltered when they got involved with the moderation after the government twisted their arm. Had they simply said, "Sorry but direct moderation is involvement. Go fuck yourself. Free speech for our members. If you think someone is doing something illegal, go after them not us." But they caved and agreed to get involved with moderating. Then all it took were a few instances where LE could show they supported something illegal and the owners and operators could then be charged with criminal activities.

Hotels aren't liable for their guests committing crimes on their property. But if a hotel knew about crimes and helped the criminals keep those crimes hush hush, there is the liability.

Google indexes the entire web. It's guaranteed some of their search results lead to sites that are involved in illegal activities. Google is not responsible for linking people to such sites. They apply an algorithm that determines which sites come up and at what position for any particular search. They don't hand-curate to make sure certain content is exposed better or not, they just apply the rules and make it a free-for-all and whoever created better content versus competitors will show up higher in search.
Unread August 3rd, 2018
Junior Puppy

captsavaho is infamous around these parts
Default rubratings.com in London

for body rubbers, any non conventional massage but NO FULL SERVICE.

Believe it or not ...Not everyone wants Fs... Penetration effects many men and women psychologically
who don't know how to use their shielding tools (boundary)
They just want to be stroked like a big dog...
Afraid we are still human ...humans trapped on concert and asphalt building up static charge that needs to be dispersed or grounded ...like an aircraft before refueling has a heavy metal wire clamped on the fuselage to disperse static into the ground because it will spark and explode..we gotta get grounded to relax by doing exercise, sex, water contact,,,,
Hugging a tree or sitting on a boulder, touching original earth [not sod] is hard to find...that's why hiking,walking on the beach is better than former for relaxing.
We also need more serotonia nourishment, less dopamine.

Btw Hugging is a profession now at fbsm prices...Wondering how much certification costs?

Last edited by captsavaho; August 3rd, 2018 at 07:10 PM. Reason: wasn't finished
Unread August 4th, 2018
Junior Puppy

hillarylynk is infamous around these parts

Hello I am new to the site, I live in Palm Springs. Is there an ad section on this site I can post ads too? Thanks in advance xoxo Hillary Lynk
Unread August 20th, 2018
VIP User

krilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura about

The best site now in my humble opinion is privatedelights.ch. Once in a while I’ll skim through some of the other ones but like previously stated, it’s mostly a waste of time.
Unread August 20th, 2018
VIP User

krilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura about

And cityxguide is a little less crappy than some of the others.
Unread August 20th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by captsavaho View Post
for body rubbers, any non conventional massage but NO FULL SERVICE.

Believe it or not ...Not everyone wants Fs... Penetration effects many men and women psychologically
who don't know how to use their shielding tools (boundary)
They just want to be stroked like a big dog...
Afraid we are still human ...humans trapped on concert and asphalt building up static charge that needs to be dispersed or grounded ...like an aircraft before refueling has a heavy metal wire clamped on the fuselage to disperse static into the ground because it will spark and explode..we gotta get grounded to relax by doing exercise, sex, water contact,,,,
Hugging a tree or sitting on a boulder, touching original earth [not sod] is hard to find...that's why hiking,walking on the beach is better than former for relaxing.
We also need more serotonia nourishment, less dopamine.

Btw Hugging is a profession now at fbsm prices...Wondering how much certification costs?

Captsavaho,

Keep talking. Maybe start another thread about your subject?

"Was I Finished?" Hell No...
Unread August 20th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillarylynk View Post
Hello I am new to the site, I live in Palm Springs. Is there an ad section on this site I can post ads too? Thanks in advance xoxo Hillary Lynk
Hillary,

why don't you just post a reply thread, saying where you do advertise, on this thread, it may prove useful for all.

Boy, it's hot as hell out there in Palm Springs, especially in the summer. How's your air con working? Everybody's nite owls out there come out after 9 pm. You host in parlor, or indie from condo?
Unread August 25th, 2018
Junior Puppy

tazio

Agreed, Bonehead2. Don't go chasing waterfalls...just stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.