Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread July 14th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ginsburg Talks to Press

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Thursday apologized for statements she made criticizing Republican presidential contender Donald Trump.

"On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised and I regret making them," she said in a statement issued by the court.

"Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office. In the future I will be more circumspect," Ginsburg added.

In recent days, Ginsburg gave a series of interview to media outlets in which she make critical remarks about Trump.
Unread July 15th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rbg

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Thursday apologized for statements she made criticizing Republican presidential contender Donald Trump.

"On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised and I regret making them," she said in a statement issued by the court.

"Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office. In the future I will be more circumspect," Ginsburg added.

In recent days, Ginsburg gave a series of interview to media outlets in which she make critical remarks about Trump.

RBG, Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 83 years old and she is a very wise woman and she spoke the truth about Trump. a very important note to all of you that have investments and are concerned about their money in the stock market.* - FACT: the Dow Jones (DJIA) hit a market low of 6,443.27 on March 6, 2009. the Dow Jones closed today, on July 15, 2016 at 18,516.55. do the math. the U.S. and all global markets want stability, not uncertainty. "If you want to live like a Republican, vote Democratic." ~ President Harry S. Truman

(*note to Marsean)
Unread July 16th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
RBG, Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 83 years old and she is a very wise woman and she spoke the truth about Trump. a very important note to all of you that have investments and are concerned about their money in the stock market.* - FACT: the Dow Jones (DJIA) hit a market low of 6,443.27 on March 6, 2009. the Dow Jones closed today, on July 15, 2016 at 18,516.55. do the math. the U.S. and all global markets want stability, not uncertainty. "If you want to live like a Republican, vote Democratic." ~ President Harry S. Truman

(*note to Marsean)
Libertine, everyone has their own opinions. Ginsburg got on a roll talking to the press who are always hungry for shock value. It sells. By the time it was all over the press she realized it did not seem unbiased for a member of the US Supreme Court to be espousing political viewpoints. She was forced to roll it back. Her comments are plain. This is the game that's played.

Then you rolled into the investment arena with stats from 2009 and present saying do the math. Then an opinion about US and global markets and what "they" want. I would opine that it is the bulk of investors who would want stability, not uncertainty, but believe me there is nothing static in investing. It is a game of uncertainty not stability.The only thing constant is change when it comes to the "markets" But I have never known the "markets" to hold opinions. Politicians hold opinions but they do not direct the "markets". Politicians change opinions when it suits them.

You obviously have yours.