Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 15th, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Massage Robery Caught on Tape

(KTTV 11) http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news...ta-ana-day-spa

https://youtu.be/1rTERE7UV-M

Selina (from So Relax on Katella) got robbed and beat.

Last edited by NicetoKnow; February 15th, 2018 at 11:42 AM.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

http://ktla.com/2018/02/14/police-se...assage-parlor/

Looks like So Relax owner has 2 locations. The Santa Ana location was the one she was working at, when she got robbed. Harbor and McFadden. But it is Selina.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I feel bad for Selina, hope the perp gets caught and gets what he deserves.

If you have any info, please contact Santa Ana PD: https://local.nixle.com/alert/6407771/?sub_id=3009472

Last edited by ExecutiveVIP; February 16th, 2018 at 02:10 PM.
VIP User

spunky1 is a splendid one to beholdspunky1 is a splendid one to beholdspunky1 is a splendid one to beholdspunky1 is a splendid one to beholdspunky1 is a splendid one to beholdspunky1 is a splendid one to beholdspunky1 is a splendid one to behold

Famous quote from many years ago, "God made a mistake when He(or She, if that's how you are bent) limited Man's intelligence but not his stupidity". Folks of all creeds, colors, and religions reaffirm that quote on a daily basis.
VIP User

tabletop99 is on a distinguished road

Wow, that's some racists shit right there, facebook!
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Hey chill down....good and bad come in all colors. Your rant has no place here....the membership here is so far above that level of hate and racism that your post is almost comical if if wasn't so disgusting.
Unread February 16th, 2018
VIP User

I'm confused. What happened to this thread about Selina?
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I'm confused. What happened to this thread about Selina?
A racist commentator was cleansed out of this thread, so I also edited my original comment to stay on topic...we're back to the original topic.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
A racist commentator was cleansed out of this thread, so I also edited my original comment to stay on topic...we're back to the original topic.
Good Job guys, main thing hopefully she will heal from that. I watched and saw on TV too. Bad fricking news. Hope they catch the perp as that behavior cannot be tolerated. She was brave to come on camera, so more power to her for that and the pic of him and his car should help him get caught.
Senior Dog

Are the cameras clearly visible or hidden there? I'm surprised the perp didn't notice them and take off with the DVR.