Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 18th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
The money is evidence of nothing actually. Legit massage is probably more than $100 an hour in NB. And why wouldn't a police department in such a wealthy town not use a wire when running such a basic sting operation. Just hold out for a jury trial and its not going very far. Handling of the evidence by the officers was probably not done correctly either.
Chances are good they will drop the case if she holds out for a trial. Nobody wants to waste the time and money on a Chickenshit (with a Capital "C") misdemeanor, and if she won't take a deal, they might just say fuck it. On the other hand, if the deal is good, it might be worth considering. If it does go to trial, even with that shaky "evidence," juries tend to believe cops and look down on foreigners, and you can bet any square women on the jury will be down with a "guilty" verdict. Then the judge will want to punish her for exercising her rights and making him/her work, and throw the book at her. Just sayin.' Weigh your options carefully. Keep us posted.
Unread May 18th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo19 View Post
Libertine, shes your atf and gf? I know what you mean, keep us posted.
She can just move to another city...
yes. she moved far northwest into another county where we are now.
Unread May 18th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbuddhahead View Post
Why didn't she just rat out her mms? And is this your GF or not? I don't know any provider who would show me where she hides her stash of cash where she does business,

no mms, she's indie. yes. we count her faces of the presidents then do bank run deposits.
Unread May 18th, 2016
ßrµjð

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Bummer. Abuse of power is never pretty. Hope her lawyer is good. You can't do much when the cops lie.

thanks. all cops are trained to be professional liars when giving testimony under oath on the witness stand in court.
Unread May 18th, 2016
ßrµjð

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan5000 View Post
Sorry to hear that your ATF got busted, all you can do now is just move on to the next one on the list.

thanks. keeping her and our 5 star fucking.
Unread May 19th, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

you sound more like a BF or a Pimp. You have a fulltime job other than counting her money? If not please get one and leave the girl alone.
Unread May 19th, 2016
ßrµjð

Quote:
Lawyer fees are tax deductible as a business expense since she will be protecting her "business reputation."
Quote:
you sound more like a BF or a Pimp. You have a fulltime job other than counting her money? If not please get one and leave the girl alone.

you are a mental giant. stay in your lane.
Unread May 19th, 2016
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

I hope one of these days a savvy provider pulls a reverse sting and catches one these pigs in the act of planting evidence on hidden video and takes the city and the PD to the cleaners. That would make my day.
Unread May 19th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I think expensive areas like NB are more likely to crack down on providers. Also, it is much easier to get noticed by the neighbors.
That's what happened to AMPs in S Monica. Too much money, spent in upscale restaurants, bars, etc in the vicinity of the AMPs. Thus, there was no room for AMPs. Even on Lincoln. Nowadays that's highly desirable development area.
I think the best location for apt girls is lower cost and higher density areas, like mid-city, etc. So location is very crucial.
Unread May 22nd, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

I generally respect cops, but when it comes to this hobby the cops that work in this area are real jerks. Here is something that happened to me. I drive a white lexus and I went to a MP and parked next to a car exactly like mine. I went into the MP and asked for my ATF and she was not in so I left. I drove down the street and about two blocks later I was pulled over by a cop and asked to step out, then another cop comes by in an unmarked cars... the black and white leaves and the plain clothes cops ask me questions..where were you and and what did you do. I told him I was going home work and he proceeds to call me a lair and that he knows I was at the MP. I asked him what this was all about and he tells me....just tell me what you got a HJ , BJ, or sex and I let you go home...WTF .... I told him ...do you want to me make something up and you will let me go? He said no..I want to know the truth and I will let you go....I told him I was passing by and just wanted massage info and I was only in the place for 3 minutes so how can anything happen... He told me he was going to his car to look at the video to his car and if I wa slying I was going to jail....... WTF..not sure if he really looked at a video, but when he came back he said I could go..... he never fucking apologized or any of that shit. WTF...what a waste of tax payer money