Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 4th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
I think some of this stuff they do intentionally. I had one of my ATFs over to my house when my wife was out of town and she left a hair clip in the bedroom. Caught it a day later just i time
I'm glad you caught it. But ... it seems like "inviting trouble" to have one over to your home. What if she comes back in the future when she's upset because you don't see her any more (as an example).

Gherk
Unread August 4th, 2015
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

A little off topic, but a few months back, I semi cheated on my ATF. Long story short, 2 days and 3 showers later, after the session, in her cute broken English she said she could smell another woman on me . Busted!
Unread August 5th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
I think some of this stuff they do intentionally. I had one of my ATFs over to my house when my wife was out of town and she left a hair clip in the bedroom. Caught it a day later just i time
If you are bringing them to your home, then it sounds like you are okay with getting busted and having your world implode.
Unread August 5th, 2015
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Good points guys. There is a certain thrill to bring a gal home, but not worth getting busted
Unread August 7th, 2015
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

#1 rule for all professional girls: no perfume or glitter. We are not paying for sex, we are paying for you to go away (discretely) after sex
Unread August 7th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6492 View Post
#1 rule for all professional girls: no perfume or glitter. We are not paying for sex, we are paying for you to go away (discretely) after sex
Also add to that NO LIPSTICK! I don't know how many times I have gotten that hug at the door and then had to scrub lipstick or makeup smudges off my shirt!
Unread August 7th, 2015
VIP User

newbutnotnew will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
For the glitter: packing tape works wonders to remove it.

Gherk
Very good point Gherk. Luckily I had noticed it in the mirror and since I didn't happen to have any packing tape on me I just got some paper towels semi-wet and it worked ok. I thought I was in the clear BUT then I had another close call. Yes, I had wiped all of the glitter off of my shirt, neck and face but once I got home and took my shirt off to take a shower, what was all over my chest and stomach?? DAMN GLITTER!!! Lol, I forgot that it would be there too. Luckily again, I was alone in the bathroom when I noticed this but what if my gf and I were about to have sex and I had taken my shirt off? She would have been like "Hey! What the fuck is that all over your chest and stomach!?? Why do you have glitter all over you!!??" Whoa, that would not have been pretty... So, just thought I'd add this extra warning to you guys to not only check the exposed areas of your clothing or body, but also remember it may be UNDER your clothes. Just a tip from your fellow AMP whore. Be careful out there guys.
Unread August 7th, 2015
Junior Puppy

rbrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbutnotnew View Post
I think I just saved myself from being busted by my girlfriend. This morning I went and tried out a new girl at a shop close to my work. I had a very nice time and it looks promising for increased mileage on future visits. But, the scary part is this... I was just about to leave my office to go meet up with my girl and luckily I made a quick pit stop in the bathroom. As I was washing my hands I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed I had glitter ALL OVER my face, neck and shirt! LMAO. Damn, this could have been bad! I scrubbed my face and rubbed all the glitter off of me and my shirt but every time I looked at myself in the mirror from a slightly different angle I would find a new piece of glitter either on my neck or my shirt! I'm about to leave now to go meet my girl, I hope I got it all! Lol... So guys make sure you check for glitter (in addition to the lipstick we all already know about) before you go meet up with your gf's, or wives!
Do you work by yourself? If not, I wonder what your co-workers were saying all day!
Unread August 8th, 2015
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to have an atf that used body spray from Victoria secret all over and on the way home I could still smell it on my face specially on my nose after DIY. Had to use hand sanitizer and unscented baby wipes to get it off.
Unread August 18th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Years ago I started wearing axe body spray...keep it in the car and after other cleanup spray a little of that. Also my gym membership helps out...there are locations of my gym all over and a quick stop and shower works wonders.