Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 24th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

MP are safe because they have a fixed address, we know what to expect when we go there, and they often have reviews. I never go through CL because I cannot accept the risk of 5-0 or Robs.
Kid, what you are describing sounds like it would not pass the 5-0 sniff test. How risky do you think it is?
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Mpkid, I feel like I stole something from you, you need to charge for that info. Or write a paperback book SA for dummies ..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
LOL I spend so much on mongering and now this added layer of $100+ for a hotel is making the SA thing not as good of a value but BB GFE from a non-pro makes me want to go back again!! Or the thrill of pulling down a girls panties for her first time fucking basically a stranger for cash has it's excitement too. Definitely worth the cost of membership to the site. There are a LOT of regular girls willing to rent their pussies!! Trying to sell sex without selling their souls.... not as easy as many of them think. HAHA!! Be prepared... you'll encounter MANY that you like that end up falling to the wayside and just stop responding to texts etc. Lots of flakes that back out of meetings at the last minute or without warning. Then there are the ones that think this is easy money because their friend did it and told them how great it is, only to be sitting across from you at a first meeeting and when it gets too REAL for them they freak out and can't go through with it. Also lets not forget the ones that think their slightly used baby maker is worth $1000 a pop. Once you sift though all of that....you'll encounter some gems!
Funny story...when I was vetting the GND Asian I asked her if she ever had sex with a guy my age. She said the oldest was 12 years older than her. (I'm 25 years older than her) I then asked does she think she can go through with it. She said "yes I think so" I then said so the thought of it doesn't make you want to throw up a little in your mouth? LOL She texted back... "OK...I just thought about it...I'm good, no vomit HAHA" But then added "I don't really like kissing" which in my vast expertise translating women into English means I'll fuck you but I won't kiss YOU.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
MP are safe because they have a fixed address, we know what to expect when we go there, and they often have reviews. I never go through CL because I cannot accept the risk of 5-0 or Robs.
Kid, what you are describing sounds like it would not pass the 5-0 sniff test. How risky do you think it is?
I think the risk is minimal or less. I really don't think 5-0 is trolling basically a dating website trying to entrap consenting adults. Keep in mind this isn't some free site like CL that a million people are using to scam or rob unsuspecting guys with hard-ons and no brains. It's $69 a month but the girls can read and respond to your messages for free. I don't discuss sex for money ever. I will discuss what I can afford for an allowance or per meet etc. I will talk about sexual stuff with them if I meet in person. I never say for $1000 a month I expect GFE sex every Tuesday and twice on Sunday.... If we decide to go further I will suggest we meet at a hotel but I don't say stuff like I'll give you $300 if you fuck me. Everything is implied. $600 a month to see her 3 or 4 times a month... meet at a hotel once or twice a week....Or we can see each other once a week and I'll pay for the hotel. They know if they go to a hotel they are expected to get naked without you actually having to say it. Maybe I wanted to take her to a hotel to play twister and checkers "Your Honor" If a 22 year old GND Asian or a Colombiana that barely speaks English is working for an undercover sting operation to bust 1 John (or MPKid) and have a really tough time making it stick I just can't see LE going to the trouble when they can easily walk into Heavenly, EZ, Healthy Massage or any other place with reviews saying there is hanky panky going on inside and pull back any curtain and literally catch us with our pants down....no warrants, no undercover agents AND be able to use their BS anti-trafficking crap to get the laundry ladies to roll over on MMS. I think SA is FAR less risky than CL, BP or even going to an MP. You usually don't give your sugar baby any money up front, so if they are under cover they're gonna get fucked before they get offered money for sex. LOL Also offering a girl $1000 a month to hang out with you is not a crime...asking her to hang out in a hotel is not a crime either. If you get to the hotel and she doesn't want to get naked....she ain't gonna get paid so still no crime. If she ASKS for the money up front before getting naked I would be a little leery unless we had already made out or more before heading to the hotel. Also....no undercover LE agency will let a young female agent show up for a meet and greet alone, ride in your car alone or show up to a hotel that you choose and tell her at the last minute where to meet you. Hard for them to video or record what happens inside YOUR hotel room unless it's a room that SHE picked out and paid for ahead of time so you arrive in the bugged room. Only bugs in Westminster Motor Inn are bed bugs!! JUST KIDDING....I took her to Quality Inn! That's how I roll!!!
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Yeah, and how'd you like to fuck a 65 year old laundry lady with GFE DFK and going down on her!! Well I'm not exactly the male version of a laundry lady (In my mind anyway LOL) but I know I'm not going to get many young girls wet thinking about me naked either!!! Hopefully after I lick her pussy for 10 minutes or so she might change her views a little!! HAHA
I love the smell of laundry. It makes me horny. For the most part, my best GFE DFK have been from 45 plus; but I'm an old fat fuck and have been since I started mongering ten years ago.

Frankly, getting the scrubs or jeans off of an old laundry lady excites me more than trying to woo a young SA or hot MP. But if I had the cash and time for that, I could change my opinion.

A couple of the young indies that have turned into GFE have turned into a nightmare. GFE turns into a Sugar Daddy thing, that I'm not interested in. I'd rather be a sugar daddy to an older flower lady who actually knows how to take care of a man.

Just my two cents...
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Lmao, i just started doing the math with the roles reversed. Im having a difficult time not throwing up fucking a woman with BFE thats 25 years older than me at any age. Maybe at 20 yrs old, id fuck a hot 45 year old, but it diminishes rapidly after that..We got to really appreciate some of these providers!
Agreed. Y'now, time is brutal toward us men, but it's downright vicious to women. Not making this up. Until yesterday, my Sterling standard, the absolute personification of pure beauty and innocence was this girl I used to know up until junior high. Never saw her again, but she was always in the back of my mind for 40+ years, and all those years I wondered "what if...". Well, this morning I discovered her Facebook page. Hoooooooly fuckin mother of Jesus. I think I threw up, crapped my pants and got a dizzy spell at the same time. "Can't be her"; I thought "that woman looks like somebody's wrinkly ole grandma...how is this even possible?" But her eyes said otherwise. Yup...time is truly vicious to women.
Unread January 25th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

women get uglier and men get richer. Its the wealth that makes us more attractive. And fuck it we can trade in old model for a newer one at any time. Try this: change your financial profile on SA to the richest settings and see what kinda interest you get. Now a week later set them to the lowest settings. And in your description put appropriate language for your financial situations ie i'll pay anything for the best. Yeah that will tell you who the golddiggers are
Unread January 26th, 2015
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

[quote= I'm here because this is part of the only universe where I can find a way to fill a void. QUOTE]

Isn't that why we're all here? Give the guy some slack.
Unread January 27th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Please somebody HELP ! I'm going to need. 12 step program soon, these girls on SA are fucking HOT ! I'm fast approaching over achieving level. Who knew all it took was money to have a date and fs with girls 30 years younger than me. This site should be named empty your bank accounts arrangements.
VIP User

jackchat is an unknown quantity at this point

Seeking arrangements is for mongers with personality disorders who do not want to admit that they are johns and PLs.

By paying for these "friends with benefits" they are not paying for prostitutes. After all, these girls do not have a website up offering sex for money (but they do), they only accept the money due to some financial need but they have other source of money (meaning they have a couple other swinging dicks), and they are there for you on a regular basis like some kind of girlfriend (a whore will make herself available to you quite regularly if you wash your ass and have cash).

So, these girls and the guys who run this site have gotten a whole new source of income from men, mostly 50 and up, who are so insecure, nervous, borderline, narcisistic and histrionic, that they feel that what they want and need and are entitled to is a "girlfriend".

What is so great is that these insecure dudes are hugely overpaying for aging gals who know how to prey on these guys. Mind you these gals could not possibly command the volume and rates of a thoroughbred, but these dudes almost want to be taken advantage of just so they feel like they are in a relationship.

I know the stories of guys who spend the 70 bucks a month and for 200 bucks get a "non pro" who fucks raw dog and swallows and once in a while forgets to ask for the money or even brings them a glass of wine. These are from nonsense places like lomita or richmond. In LA the sites are pure monger exploitation and I am all for it because it removes these momos from the food chain.
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Well at least I learned a new word today. histrionic.

Go ge em MPKid, once you've had enough Columbian, see if she'll do it for free.