Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 11th, 2017
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
If taco asked for confirmation and additional info and got no response, I can understand his concern. thorthor maybe legit but I would probably hold back, too, wondering if this unsolicited contact wanting personal info was LE or some other malicious party.
No messages in my box. My box is empty. I prefer not to talk about other boards on this site. That is why I asked for an email.
Unread March 11th, 2017
VIP User

tacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond repute

I did respond back to the same tread you sent me with no reply back. That's why I had to do this.
Unread March 11th, 2017
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodelmar View Post
Did any of you get a email from thorthor and ask you for your email address to go to a special web site for bb girls and ask you not to tell anybody I did.
Yes I got his message a couple of weeks ago saying the same thing AND asking for my E-mail address. I wrote back saying "I would be basically interested but why do you need my personal E-mail address whereas you could simply use MPR's e-mail or message system". I never rec'd. an answer back.!
Unread March 13th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I'm with TACO on this. Just remain cautious.
Unread March 13th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorthor View Post
No messages in my box. My box is empty. I prefer not to talk about other boards on this site. That is why I asked for an email.
If it were me, I would just have put it out wherever you did for others to PM you with their interest. That system is supposed to be private. Once you got in touch there you and they could decide where to take it. If you couldn't reach agreement to take it elsewhere you could have asked if they would use outside email but if they do not or decide to drop it then it's resolved, no? Most here see no need for using their outside personal email and I don't blame them. I just ran across a link someone put up that if you went there some of the posted stuff had guys recognizable handles, personal email address and even phone numbers as source for the post. I doubt the guys ever thought that stuff would show on their post on a publicly available site which might even be a free one. Where's the anonymity in that? Just think for the married guys whose wife might be digging to find out what they suspect...! Ok, just my 2 cents on this...
Unread March 13th, 2017
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
If it were me, I would just have put it out wherever you did for others to PM you with their interest. That system is supposed to be private. Once you got in touch there you and they could decide where to take it. If you couldn't reach agreement to take it elsewhere you could have asked if they would use outside email but if they do not or decide to drop it then it's resolved, no? Most here see no need for using their outside personal email and I don't blame them. I just ran across a link someone put up that if you went there some of the posted stuff had guys recognizable handles, personal email address and even phone numbers as source for the post. I doubt the guys ever thought that stuff would show on their post on a publicly available site which might even be a free one. Where's the anonymity in that? Just think for the married guys whose wife might be digging to find out what they suspect...! Ok, just my 2 cents on this...
Well thanks guys I understand.
Unread March 13th, 2017
VIP User

tacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond repute
Wink thorthor

So now tell us about the site
Unread March 14th, 2017
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Soliciting for personal emails via our site's messaging system is not tolerated. Many members form relationships with other members over time and exchange contact info, but going through handles one by one is a form of spam. Thank you for bringing this up Taco. In the future, any other members who notice other handle's soliciting any of their personal info please pm us. VIP days will be rewarded. Let's keep everyone's privacy and safety our first priority.
Unread March 15th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
Soliciting for personal emails via our site's messaging system is not tolerated. Many members form relationships with other members over time and exchange contact info, but going through handles one by one is a form of spam. Thank you for bringing this up Taco. In the future, any other members who notice other handle's soliciting any of their personal info please pm us. VIP days will be rewarded. Let's keep everyone's privacy and safety our first priority.

good policy. thanks MPR. maybe you should have a daily send to limit of the 5 recipient cc for private messages to avoid spam
Unread March 15th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

And Thor... No harm. We all make corrections to our activity level and such, as we progress through here. I think it's cool. Monger on.