Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 27th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Well....you have heard a lot of good advice. THEN, there is ME! Remember??? The guy that got jerked off in Thailand in plain view of my wife...The guy currently on Seeking Arrangements with 5 sugar babies on the payroll and meeting a true unicorn Japanese FOB from that site in a few hours. The monger with no boundaries, no limits and a card carrying member of "Mongers Without Boards" willing to travel the world in search of exotic, fresh, low mileage, high mileage, young, old, and everything in between pussy.
I'll be 50 in a few months, married to a gorgeous sweet Asian lady that is a saint. However, I have known all along that if I find a great lady I would marry her and continue this hobby, addiction, natural urge or whatever you want to call it because I knew from day one that no matter how good the pussy is or isn't you can't fuck it forever! I love sushi....but if I had to eat if for every meal I would soon hate it. If I was forced to only fuck my wife I would in turn hate and resent her and want a divorce. This way I can be happy with my wife whom I love dearly and enjoy every minute I'm with her without regret. If I didn't feel this way about her I would get divorced and retire in Asia.
So, I understand for your reasons you want to stay married but like me you're not excited sexually about your wife. She gives you plenty of room to go out (would she allow an Asian vacation without her???) and you have the money to monger as you want...so take it from Professor MPKid and go fuck 3 MP girls this week and lick their sweet young pussies to clear your mind from your wife's hatred of the act we all love and then you will be able to look your wife in the eye again knowing you did it for her to save a dying marriage! Enjoy all the good qualities she has and that fat bank account..without having to fuck that fat ass of hers. It's a win win! But as Chance said there is no going back and the rabbit hole has no bottom....well you can hit the bottom of the rabbit hole as I have....but don't worry, you can keep digging!! There are many more options to MP girls besides having an affair or dating. I have found great success from Seeking arrangements and have met some awesome non-pros that know I'm married and keep it discreet because they want the arrangement (my money) to keep coming as much as I want to keep coming too.
So we have all been at your crossroads....some have taken the path to the right, others to the left and a few have taken the road less traveled...I went down to the crossroads fell down on my knees...Asked the lord above "Have mercy now, save poor MPKid, if you please"
Unread March 27th, 2015
VIP User

tabletop99 is on a distinguished road

MPKid, too funny! Wow, you have it dialed in brother. Nowhere near you, but I have decided to keep it at the AMP level and not take it outside. Also, no way would this fly with the wife. Had a visit with the girl that got me started in all this at the AMP. Got a great massage and asked to continue on the another hour. Then it got interesting (at least for me). Got to massage her on the table, although mostly clothed. French kissed like teenagers for a while too. That was really nice. Funny thing was I couldn't finish the task, although she tried. I think the big head was thinking for the little head.
Unread March 27th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester4Ever View Post
I feel like the deeper down the AMP rabbit hole, the harder it is to get out.
Well said Morpheus....
Unread March 27th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I went down to the crossroads fell down on my knees...Asked the lord above "Have mercy now, save poor MPKid, if you please"[/quote]

Clapton is almost as sexy as you are Bonamassa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u03h73ClZ8