Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 30th, 2015
Junior Puppy

sama1 is infamous around these parts
Default Tipping Question

I've been thinking about trying a 4 hand massage. But I'm not sure how I should tip if I do. I know it should be more that the regular tip, but............. I'd appreciate any info or suggestions from the board. Thanks.
Unread August 30th, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

That's always been a challenge for me. One girl is likely to take the lead on a HE, and in the past, I've given her the standard tip, with 1/2 to 2/3 for the other girl.

If you go to a place with an aggressive MMS, like Yao Qi [assuming you're in Los Angleles], your tip is negotiated upfront. There's a whole set of rules for dealing with Lilly - I'd say just avoid that place for 4-hand.

My first 4-hand was with an experienced provider who brought in a newbie to show her the [my] rope. She said no tip necessary, and the girl was not very proactive, but I gave her a token $10 anyway because having a second set of hands on my thigh was kinda hot.

Just remember, the house usually gets 100% of what you pay for the time. The girls work for tips. A good customer usually gets better treatment on subsequent visits.

I met a great provider when she was brought in to 4-hand, so there's the sampling factor as well.
Unread August 30th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

It all depends on the place, like someone said Lily (in LA) it is decided up front for me--I pay the house fee for that place and then equal tip for each girl, and my limited experience there is that there was equal participation.

Now there is a place in the SFV that can start as 2 hand but if the other grandma finishes her massage she comes in and it turns into a 4 hand, they are chill with whatever I give them normally regular tip + half tip or so if I have the cash on me.

Basically for me there is no standard it depends on the experience, boy do I miss Club Nails and the 2 sisters there, it was always awesome 4 hand action and I tipped well.