Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 3rd, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I've had FS sessions and HE sessions with hot young early 20's girls (filipina, viet, thai) with the worst rushed service at these places on Beach Blvd. They really aren't that busy either, they just rush you in and out for no good reason. At least at the former Bedazzled you got a smile and an amazing BBBJs with your FS from the money-hungry Viet prom queens/coffee shop girls that worked there. No smiles from the girls at Beach Blvd.

Half of the places on Beach Blvd are CBJ + CFS, the other half are HE shacks (without even a pretense of any massage skills). Don't get more than 30 minute sessions at these places.

It's in my rotation to try out when I get bored of my ATFs and want to try strange new young pussy. You'll never find the same girl working there when you return 3 months later..high turnover, but it's fun to spin the wheel every now and then and I've gotten lucky with pieces of meat of this caliber several times:
Unread June 3rd, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I've had FS sessions and HE sessions with hot young early 20's girls (filipina, viet, thai) with the worst rushed service at these places on Beach Blvd. They really aren't that busy either, they just rush you in and out for no good reason. At least at the former Bedazzled you got a smile and an amazing BBBJs with your FS from the money-hungry Viet prom queens/coffee shop girls that worked there. No smiles from the girls at Beach Blvd.

Half of the places on Beach Blvd are CBJ + CFS, the other half are HE shacks (without even a pretense of any massage skills). Don't get more than 30 minute sessions at these places.

It's in my rotation to try out when I get bored of my ATFs and want to try strange new young pussy. You'll never find the same girl working there when you return 3 months later..high turnover, but it's fun to spin the wheel every now and then and I've gotten lucky with pieces of meat of this caliber several times:

I have no idea what you just said... I was looking at the picture.
Unread June 6th, 2015
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed. Sweet looking honey, certainly not your typical AMP girl.

So I wander into Eden on Thursday afternoon and ask the old papasan to give me his best new girl. Got the "new Jenny." Cute face, hair dyed brown, nice enhanced 36 Cs, and a cute little ass. Great hard massage, then she played coy with me and hinted at self service on the flip. I took it in stride and joked with her, rubbed her ass, before you know it she is playing with my cock while I rub her ass under her shorts. She then pulls her top down and leans forward for me to lick her large nips. She moves down near my cock and motions for BJ with her hand and mouth. No talk of money and I give her the ok. She starts off BB, then I sensed that she slipped on a cover with her mouth. I hate condoms for BJ, but her skills made it really good. So there are still some gems to be had at Eden, but can't vouch for any of the other places. I just gave up on them.
Unread June 10th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Stanton is the most corrupt city in OC, without its own police department. It's trying to compete with Vernon and Bell in LA for that title. They contract law enforcement duties to the sheriff's dept.

I love the sheriff's dept, both in LA and OC, because they never make fighting prostitution a priority, especially at MPs. They don't give a shit what the mayor or city council members tell them about wasting resources on AMP stings. This is because the Sheriff is elected directly by the people (and people in low income communities like Stanton don't bother to vote), unlike Police Chiefs which are appointed by the Mayor and approved by the city council in most cities.

You see this even in civilly active communities like West Hollywood, which is a lot higher income per capita than Stanton, but the Sheriff there just leaves the AMPs alone, don't ask don't tell type of arrangement. Momo Therapy is living proof of that over the last 12+ years. The mamasan there, God Bless her, always remembers me by name, and greets me with a big smile, eventhough I only go there twice per year. I guess she remembers me from days gone by when I used to go more often for amazing sessions with Angie, back when she was an unjaded, new to the biz, Spring Chicken.
ExecutiveVIP, a little off topic, but I remember the trips I made to Momo back in the day that I made to locate Angie who had flown the coop along with the rest of them from the then closed Paradise Spa in Compton where she and others were getting started. At the time I knew nothing of any websites but the tabloids adds brought in a lot of customers. Every time I ventured to Momo looking for Angie it was always someone else I wound up with, although did see her there once, but alas she was busy...what a proud pair she had! Paging forward a looong stretch of time found MPR and of course was treated to her reviews...and a way to relish from afar...anyway bless the towns with patience and tolerance...
Unread June 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Damn dude that Thai actress picture looks alot like this gal I am trying to turn.
Unread June 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
ExecutiveVIP, a little off topic, but I remember the trips I made to Momo back in the day that I made to locate Angie who had flown the coop along with the rest of them from the then closed Paradise Spa in Compton where she and others were getting started. At the time I knew nothing of any websites but the tabloids adds brought in a lot of customers. Every time I ventured to Momo looking for Angie it was always someone else I wound up with, although did see her there once, but alas she was busy...what a proud pair she had! Paging forward a looong stretch of time found MPR and of course was treated to her reviews...and a way to relish from afar...anyway bless the towns with patience and tolerance...
Angie was a gem and required booking at 10:00am if you wanted her that day, by 11:00am she would already be fully booked...she always faked that she enjoyed being with me...she would play with her clit the entire time I was fucking her, as if she was trying to get off real bad. I'm sure she did it for all the other mongers, but I appreciated the effort at fake GFE.