Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 2nd, 2017
Junior Puppy

roguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to behold
Default Posts

So first some posts were deleted by the mod, then worse we find out the posts were edited by the mod (this is a completely unethical and dishonest way to go about it as you leave the impression that the post was as the author first wrote it) and now I see discussions get closed if the mod doesn't like the way it is going. My constructive criticism is that a little power has gone to someones head and that a single kudo from the sites administrators has emboldened him to censor posts even more.

There is nothing in this post violating the "rules" but it will be interesting to see how it fares.
Unread August 2nd, 2017
Banned

FiveFingerDiscount can only hope to improve

Thanks for starting this thread akabooger and your support. Hopefully Mod can understand freedom of ideas and opinions and we it can keep this as the last post.
Unread August 2nd, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveFingerDiscount View Post
Thanks for starting this thread akabooger and your support. Hopefully Mod can understand freedom of ideas and opinions and we it can keep this as the last post.

Assuming that everyone wants to put their opinions in general discussion pages is not a stretch. Not seeing all that you posted it seems what does not show must have been judged by the Mod as violations of stated policy that he took the time to post up. You only know what you posted and if it was harassing or threatening or other objectionable mode before it was edited or taken down. Have you contacted the Mod in PM or other mode to discuss and clear the air, before "airing the dirty laundry" here where all members can read? To me what I had read of your complaint seems that it could be discussed in PM or reg email with the Mod to get the freaking air cleared off. Krickey, the shouting matches and head butting routines should be saved for Divorce Court and occasionally for cage fighting. All that said you should reach an understanding with the Mod and we all can move on to natural selection and follow our urges for what really gets us off. No? Lets find a way to coexist and move on.
Unread August 2nd, 2017
Banned

FiveFingerDiscount can only hope to improve

Marsean, I respectfully disagree.

I should not have been the one to PM, rather it should have been the other way around.

It all started when mod posted "rules" that were plagurized verbatim from another board, I called him out with proof and was edited/deleted. That did not sit well with me, especially when the reasons why were not communicated with thought. This is a far cry from asiansam.

Someone posted that this board has been self policing and I wholeheartedly agree. Although not big on posting, I've enjoyed reading much what this community has to say. Hopefully the quality continues.
Unread August 2nd, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

At this point said moderator in my opinion has little credibility and is ruining the site
Unread August 2nd, 2017
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

The new moderator does seem to have his biases and leanings and a few rants in the past. This site has seen its fair share of ebb and flow, and many of the good guys have long departed the scene, had so only time will tell if his style will win and build a better place.
The web site runs better, content in history seemed to be better. Maybe the moderator is trying to mend the past, and grudges may linger. Lets hope they fad with the moderators experience and the aging process wears down his energy to write (copy).
Unread August 2nd, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveFingerDiscount View Post
Marsean, I respectfully disagree.

I should not have been the one to PM, rather it should have been the other way around.

It all started when mod posted "rules" that were plagurized verbatim from another board, I called him out with proof and was edited/deleted. That did not sit well with me, especially when the reasons why were not communicated with thought. This is a far cry from asiansam.

Someone posted that this board has been self policing and I wholeheartedly agree. Although not big on posting, I've enjoyed reading much what this community has to say. Hopefully the quality continues.
So with 15 posts I would be guessing how long you have been a member. I do not see how you felt you would "call him out" rather than contact him by email or PM about the issue you now mention, and I see no dictate that prevents anyone from contacting another, unless they are blocked. I have seen plenty of opinions voiced here, and in many cases there is vigorous discussion and varying opinions, which I find a lot of value in. However there are the rules, and they are there to provide guidance, and pure and simple this site prefers that the members and contributors be non-confrontational while still drawing out a full spectrum of thoughts, opinions and information which entertains and in some cases enlightens others. Tomorrow's another day.
Unread August 3rd, 2017
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. I could have sworn this was a whore monger's forum and not a forum to argue one's Constitutional First Amendment rights. If someone feels slighted by the moderator then take it up with either the moderation himself or with mpreviews.com directly. If satisfaction is not obtained then go post on another forum. Plenty of other whore monger forums out there. Bitching and moaning to all who are willing to read these forum posts only causes an atmosphere of hostility towards one another. Attempt to rectify the perceived slight, if not, move onward. The previous moderator was a decent enough member but hardly did any moderation. The current moderator is at least active in monitoring the site. It may not be to everyone's liking or benefit but nothing in life works that way. I can't comment on what was edited or deleted since we don't have access to that info. Contact mpreviews and if it is egregious then they can get involved on your behalf.
Unread August 3rd, 2017
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger1 View Post
Lol. I could have sworn this was a whore monger's forum and not a forum to argue one's Constitutional First Amendment rights. If someone feels slighted by the moderator then take it up with either the moderation himself or with mpreviews.com directly. If satisfaction is not obtained then go post on another forum. Plenty of other whore monger forums out there. Bitching and moaning to all who are willing to read these forum posts only causes an atmosphere of hostility towards one another. Attempt to rectify the perceived slight, if not, move onward. The previous moderator was a decent enough member but hardly did any moderation. The current moderator is at least active in monitoring the site. It may not be to everyone's liking or benefit but nothing in life works that way. I can't comment on what was edited or deleted since we don't have access to that info. Contact mpreviews and if it is egregious then they can get involved on your behalf.
Good points for those listening. I will never forget Marsha Clark stressing the word "egregious" to judge Ito. Didn't matter.
Unread August 4th, 2017
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

We are all guests in someone else's house. If that person doesn't want us shitting on his living room carpet, we should comply rather than complain about a loss of 'artistic freedom.'

The first amendment is 100% about the government, not non-government institutions.