Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 30th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold
Default Why is Admin AWOL

After all the spam attacks and the requests from valued mongers to fix it, what has Admin done? These spam threads don't seem to get cleaned up. I can't be that hard to do a little quality control.

I said before, and I repeat again, I see a great solution in only allowing paying members to see anything. Everyone else should be blocked. It will stop the spam. It will stop the BS reviews because there will no longer be an incentive. It will reduce the likelihood of 5-0 easily and anonymously monitoring our comments and reviews.
Unread March 30th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
After all the spam attacks and the requests from valued mongers to fix it, what has Admin done? These spam threads don't seem to get cleaned up. I can't be that hard to do a little quality control.

I said before, and I repeat again, I see a great solution in only allowing paying members to see anything. Everyone else should be blocked. It will stop the spam. It will stop the BS reviews because there will no longer be an incentive. It will reduce the likelihood of 5-0 easily and anonymously monitoring our comments and reviews.
Agreed. We need to call a joint session of congress and hammer out the details....oh boy....
Unread April 1st, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

This shit needs attention!
Unread April 1st, 2015
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we should all exit to the other site and walk with our wallet
Unread April 2nd, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Chance said he felt threatened. Many of us have shared detailed information about our activities. If hackers are trying to get more attention to this website, does that put our information more at risk? Can hackers figure out who we are?

Certainly Admin has made it's priorities clear. We spend more time on this site than the Admin who collects the fees. Our privacy and security are not a concern.

Does anyone know how I can delete my account and all prior postings? Maybe I will just pop up for free under a new name every month. Until Admin gets this under control, or at least addresses our concerns, I do not feel safe.
Unread April 2nd, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I knew how to build a forum like this... Where is our new site? Where is the spam filter or at least someone to delete all this shit? Where is ANYONE from Admin even saying "Sorry guys we are working on it" I feel this is the beginning of the end. RIP MPR
Unread April 2nd, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
Chance said he felt threatened. Many of us have shared detailed information about our activities. If hackers are trying to get more attention to this website, does that put our information more at risk? Can hackers figure out who we are?

Certainly Admin has made it's priorities clear. We spend more time on this site than the Admin who collects the fees. Our privacy and security are not a concern.

Does anyone know how I can delete my account and all prior postings? Maybe I will just pop up for free under a new name every month. Until Admin gets this under control, or at least addresses our concerns, I do not feel safe.
You would have to go to Admin to delete. Ichi did it. Not sure how that works.

I agree with the Kid RIP. USA guide is still active I think. We could just take over RM?

Any thoughts?
Unread April 3rd, 2015
Senior Dog

I used to belong to some yahoo forums. They were "members only" groups so you needed admin approval to see inside. Maybe we could set up something like that. Maybe have a way to screen newbies to avoid 5-0 and trolls. I believe there are other similar places we can set up a private members only forum.

I sure do appreciate the benefits of getting trusted information before I go monger. It makes life a lot safer. But the information on this site is not always trusted. There are only a handful of mongers that have been around a long time that I trust. The rest are newbies who take and don't give back (offering shit reviews for free days), trolls with nothing better to do, white knights, 5-0 (hopefully not), etc.

This site now officially sucks balls.
Unread April 3rd, 2015

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
You would have to go to Admin to delete. Ichi did it. Not sure how that works.

I agree with the Kid RIP. USA guide is still active I think. We could just take over RM?

Any thoughts?
USA is too open. What about Mr Parlor?
Unread April 4th, 2015
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

My VIP membership has expired. I'm waiting for them to get their act together before I renew. This use to be a great site.