Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 4th, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Four Possibilities

In my experience with this Hobby, there's one thing you can be sure of every time you walk into an AMP, and four possible results that will come out of any given experience.

Now, I know that there are also some worst case scenario possibilities such as a police raid or a ROB. But fortunately, those are extremely rare and I have not experienced anything like that. So I will stick to what I know.

First, what you can be sure of: once you're through the door, you've spent some money. It may not have left your wallet yet, but it's as good as gone. I used to try to convince myself that if I walked into a place and, for whatever reason I didn't like the vibe, that I would walk out without parting with any of my hard-earned cash. But damn it, every time I go into one of these places, I end up spending some dough, even if my better judgement is telling me to leave. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, I talk myself into staying thinking if I bail I'll miss out on some fun. Sometimes I'm right, I have fun despite my reservations. Other times I wish I'd listened to my spidey senses and taken the early exit.

Anyway, once you're through the door and the cover charge has left your wallet, there are four categories into which your experience will fall. Two good and two bad. And of course there are varying degrees of satisfaction and dissatisfaction within each of these:

1: First and worst, the laundry lady who disappoints. Whenever a middle-aged woman who might have been cute 20 years ago answers the door, my optimistic hope is that she's just the mamasan and there are young hotties somewhere in the back. But when it becomes apparent that this is the provider, I start to negotiate with myself thinking, I'll just enjoy the massage, hopefully she's good, and tip her 20 bucks, or if she relaxes me enough, I'll take the HJ and leave 40. In this scenario, I'm out 50 or 60 bucks depending on the cover charge, a little more if she's got decent massage skills. But if I request a HJ and only get an unenthusiastic tug, or self-service or no service at all from a grandmother, then I will really low-ball the tip. These experiences suck, especially if even the back massage is bad.

2: The hottie who leaves you wanting. This could actually be more dissatisfying than the first scenario because when a sweet looking MILF or PYT takes you in the room, you get your hopes up. Getting a lackluster jerk off, self- service, or worse yet, no service at all from one of these women can be the deepest dissapointment of all. ESPECIALLY if you negotiate the tip up front and you wind up paying extra because she's cute but her service turns out to be so mediocre that you barely bust your nut. Those are the days when I truly feel ripped off.

3: The laundry lady who surprises. To me this seems to be the most common occurrence. I would guess more than half of the AMPs out there are populated by barely half-decent looking immigrants who never learned enough English to make a decent wage anywhere else. But more than a few times I've been with a less attractive provider who makes up in skill and personality what she lacks in looks. I'm always reticent to negotiate tips up front with such ladies because I don't want to give more than 100 for a chick I wouldn't be seen in public with, even if she's skilled. But behind closed doors, in a dimly lit room, a well executed BJ from a laundry lady can get the itch scratched.

4: The hottie who satisfies. This is the girl we are all in search of. The one who looks like the pictures in the advertisements. The ones who keep us addicted to this Hobby . The ones were willing to go to the in-house ATM for so we can pay a $20 bank fee to get 200 more in cash to keep this session going. A full-service operator who looks like a swimsuit model, loves what she does and makes you feel like you're the only man in the world. I would quit this hobby except for the fact that I know these girls exist. I've had amazing experiences a handful of times. But the really good MPs seem to fold the fastest. Probably because the cops aren't interested in busting the LL's rub & tug shops, but they go after the FS joints like they're playing whack'a-mole.

So now I'm back on the search for my new all time favorite. If I was smart, I would stick to the few ATFs I've been with and not wander around bargain-hunting. But I have been lucky enough to find a couple of unicorns in my time, and I'm talking about the unicorn of unicorns in one instance, at a place where super hot K-girls we're offering a complete menu without any upfront negotiations. I would go in there and get everything I wanted for the same money I was spending on the kitchen help at other places. Unfortunately, that place is closed now which is why I have joined this site. These reviews and forums are definitely helpful in weeding out the undesirables, so that should make it easier to find my next go-to place and the next after that as they fold up shop in one place and open again in another.

Happy hunting, fellow mongers.
Unread April 4th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum. Nice observations, and I will readily admit you are pretty spot on. So, therefore, I now expect you to take over for those of us that are seeding to the next generation of mongers.
Unread April 5th, 2017
VIP User

rounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant future

Well said Trojanhero, I have found a few favorites that I've taken out of the shop but am always looking for more young hotties. It's just a matter of having the time and $$$ to find them.
Unread April 5th, 2017
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute

Great topic. Yes we have all experienced all four. I agree the most common for me is the laundry lady who ends up being a good provider. But let's be honest; We always dump her for the unicorn. Just like in High School.
Unread April 7th, 2017
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Very close but i actually have the balls to walk out no money given! I know i may be in the minority in doing so but I ask to see the girl now before i pay entrance fee although at times i dont give a crap because i need to let one loose. IF its only an old hag i wont go... If she is a slutty old hag i may do it...ha ha. Now this is only for AMPS for AAMPS well i still roll the dice.

I think for a lot of us its the thrill of the chase or unknown.. yes we all have our faves and see her more than most but i bet we still like to gamble so find the next one or the next adventure.

Good post OP...
Unread April 7th, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. Wish I had your fortitude to take a walk. I have done but only a couple times. I think you nailed it when you say it's the thrill of the gamble.
Unread April 9th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

This hobby is just like playing golf. You don't know if you'll like the new course until you pay and try...then it's too late. You swing 99 times hitting one shitty shot after another....then as you're about to quit and never play again....you crush one from 180 yards out and it sticks 2 feet from the pin....so you you're hooked again and ready to play again as soon as possible!!!
Unread April 10th, 2017
VIP User

Great analogy!
Unread April 10th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
This hobby is just like playing golf. You don't know if you'll like the new course until you pay and try...then it's too late. You swing 99 times hitting one shitty shot after another....then as you're about to quit and never play again....you crush one from 180 yards out and it sticks 2 feet from the pin....so you you're hooked again and ready to play again as soon as possible!!!
Hey MPKid, you must be stalking me on the GC.
Unread April 10th, 2017
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Excellent analogy, Kid! When my brother first started playing golf in 2005 when he moved to Thailand, he coined the phrase "Golf is a dark mistress." We all know exactly what he means. He has experienced his share of dark mistresses in the Land of Smiles, both on the course and in the go go bars. Mongering is so much like golf it is scary. We are always enchanted with our mistress even when she is treating us like a dog. We keep coming back for that time when she treats us SO nice and rewards us like a king.

FYI, I'm going back to Thailand heaven in October. My bro has found some more adventures for me. I can't wait...