Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 15th, 2016
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute
Default Did I Just Lose 2 Days?

Was it just me, or was the site down for 2 days? When I finally was able to sign on this morning I looked for some kind of explanation, none to be found. Just when the reviews were being posted in a reasonably consistent manner, this happens. Seems we should be given some explanation....competitor hacking, malfunction, somebody forgot to pay the bills, whatever. I'm still a relative newcomer at 5 years or so, and checking the site is part of the daily ritual for me so when it appears to not exist, feels like something in the day is missing.
Just bitching........
Unread April 15th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post
Was it just me, or was the site down for 2 days? When I finally was able to sign on this morning I looked for some kind of explanation, none to be found. Just when the reviews were being posted in a reasonably consistent manner, this happens. Seems we should be given some explanation....competitor hacking, malfunction, somebody forgot to pay the bills, whatever. I'm still a relative newcomer at 5 years or so, and checking the site is part of the daily ritual for me so when it appears to not exist, feels like something in the day is missing.
Just bitching........

sorry, it was my fault. I put a fork in the toaster to see what would happen.
Unread April 15th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
sorry, it was my fault. I put a fork in the toaster to see what would happen.
Damn it young man! Didn't we talk about this last time?
Unread April 15th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post
Just bitching........
Yep it's getting to be a drag and I keep losing my membership days also. Fifty plus so far...
Unread April 15th, 2016
Junior Puppy

drkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant future

Man, I thought MPR was gone for good that time...long arm of the law finally taking it down. Now not sure what to think. The site definitely isn't what it used to be (what a lost opportunity), but you would think it's still worth something. Owners must really not care...
Unread April 15th, 2016
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute

If the Feds would have shut it down ,
There would have been an FBI logo popping up and a big story on the red about " human trafficking " being stopped.

Fucking idiots will spend millions on stopping a victimless crime, then parole a convicted murderer like that Manson family bitch.
Unread April 15th, 2016
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought, and especially in case this site goes down for good. Maybe we should all connect outside of this site so we can contact each other when/if it does happen. I'm usually a fly on the wall here but I do have my contributions over the years. I just havent connected with many of you guys outside of here. Would hate to lose this great resource.
Unread April 15th, 2016

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Yep it's getting to be a drag and I keep losing my membership days also. Fifty plus so far...
I was starting to think it was my fault. Every time I have membership days the site goes down and I lose them. BUT, if you've lost 50 then it must be your fault! Haha.
Unread April 15th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

How about doing a blanket reimbursement to members for those down days? Especially for mongers that had just a few earned days.
Unread April 15th, 2016
VIP User

nipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond repute

It would be nice if the system admin. tell us what happens and apologize