Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 8th, 2017
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Body care center in Santa Ana has like 3 or 4.
Unread March 10th, 2017
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

WaSup Deej
Unread April 1st, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

I came across a black girl at an Asian mp in Van Nuys late last year. She was pretty, great body and gave CFS. I'm fairly certain this was a unique occasion. She told me she worked there off and on because she knew the mamasan personally, but her regular thing was working independently through backpage ads and other sites. (This was before backpage closed the adult sections. But lots of providers still advertise in the regular massage services) She also mentioned she didn't get along with the other girls there because she's American so I would not count on seeing her there again. But there are plenty of black chicks who advertise massage incalls from their apartments and hotel rooms. Anyway, it was a great experience. So nice to have a girl speaking fluent English, not to mention fantastic massage, BJ and CFS.