Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 11th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Default BB Creampie

Hi

I'm new to the site. Please tell me where I can find BB Creampie and Anal providers for $60 or less.

Thanks
Unread May 11th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Oh and hot young tight GFE or PSE would be appreciated thanks

Last edited by chanceforester; May 11th, 2016 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Callousness
Unread May 11th, 2016

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

My momma.

No, wait.

Your momma.

ps After seeing your post to Admin I'm almost afraid to post this joke but...What the hell.
Unread May 11th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bbfs cip msog

This week's special at your local 99 Cents Only Store!
Unread May 11th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
This week's special at your local 99 Cents Only Store!
Deez...I'm redfaced. I did not think you would catch me taking the clerk in the backroom for inventory. Yup she had two: two massive titties and two nice ass cheeks. But the price is right. And the two nice ropes up her rear that landed on her lower back. Damn.
Unread May 11th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Oh and hot young tight GFE or PSE would be appreciated thanks

Just go to West Hollywood...I'm pretty sure someone would take care of you
Unread May 12th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
Just go to West Hollywood...I'm pretty sure someone would take care of you
"All I wanta do is have some fun.
I got the feeling I'm not the only one.
I got the feeling I'm not the only one.
All I wanta do is have some fun until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Blvd!"
Unread May 12th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Hi

I'm new to the site. Please tell me where I can find BB Creampie and Anal providers for $60 or less.

Thanks

I am your god, bring me your virgins
Unread May 12th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi

Thanks
LOL, For a second, a thought I was on USASexGuide.com
Unread May 12th, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

There are plenty of farm animals that will do it for free