Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 10th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyloren33 View Post
Are the ones that have their phone numbers in their profiles more likely to real?
My gut says yes, but I've never approached an obvious ad-profile on Wechat. It's always better when you can deal with a live person instead of texting God knows who/what. Of course, any photos on that type of profile are going to be fake. As long as they don't ask for anything weird, like the iTunes type of thing, it's probably OK, at least until LE gets hip to Wechat and starts running stings like they do on Backpage.

The Chinese AAMPs, especially in SGV, are the best deal around, in my opinion. Never had a problem or bad service. Good luck!
Unread May 10th, 2016
Junior Puppy

kyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to behold

Now you have me freaked out about trying them because of LE. I've only ever used K-girl services and used reliable bookers. I don't know if it's worth it just to save $100.
Unread May 10th, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

I called one of the wechat profiles with a phone number. Old lady answered and when I didn't speak Chinese she hung up on me. LOL.
Unread May 10th, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the community, Monger1. Just read your review on Top Dragon and your "affair" with Angela. Funny as hell, man. I'll have to try that place next time I'm in Hawaiian Gardens.
Unread May 10th, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so let me add my one and a half cents worth on WeChat. I can't use it for mongering because my Chinese wife would catch me in a hot minute. Like many Chinese women, she spends hours on WeChat. Funny stuff on there. I use it only to communicate with my Chinese friends, especially when I travel over there. Saves a lot on data charges to chat on there instead of texting. So...now you guys have made me curious...gonna have to resist the temptation to monger on WeChat. Dammit!
Unread May 10th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyloren33 View Post
Now you have me freaked out about trying them because of LE. I've only ever used K-girl services and used reliable bookers. I don't know if it's worth it just to save $100.
Don't be freaked out. I've never heard of LE using Wechat to catch mongers, or girls, for that matter. I only mentioned it because it's easy to get complacent and think we have found a venue that is off their radar. It may be for now, but for how long? Cops have a lot on their plate, and they don't have the time or resources to track down every lead on a low-priority "crime." They can't even shut down all the massage parlors out there in the open with red neon "open" signs in front. But if someone complains, or it hits the lamestream news, their focus will change. It happened to Craigslist and Backpage. Now both are "use at your own risk." The odds are in your favor, but keep your spidey sense calibrated.
Unread May 10th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Ok, so let me add my one and a half cents worth on WeChat. I can't use it for mongering because my Chinese wife would catch me in a hot minute. Like many Chinese women, she spends hours on WeChat. Funny stuff on there. I use it only to communicate with my Chinese friends, especially when I travel over there. Saves a lot on data charges to chat on there instead of texting. So...now you guys have made me curious...gonna have to resist the temptation to monger on WeChat. Dammit!
Don't do it Qiu! You know Asian women have special radar!!!
Unread May 10th, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

I registered with Wechat with my google phone number that I normally never give out. I got it for shits and giggles but it came in handy using a semi-anonymous form of identification to register for this app.
Unread May 10th, 2016
Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Welcome to the community, Monger1. Just read your review on Top Dragon and your "affair" with Angela. Funny as hell, man. I'll have to try that place next time I'm in Hawaiian Gardens.
Yeah, if you are lucky enough to convince Angela/Linda to provide FS I would highly recommend. She's a great lay. She's petite, can take a pounding, and really gets into it. It took 4-5 repeat visits but when I asked the first time she said OK. Make sure you bring your own hat and when you're finished she will wrap up the used hat in kleenex and ask you to dispose of it yourself! LOL. More than once I had to throw away a jizz soaked kleenex outside of their establishment. Once I forgot and saw the f'ing jizz stain on my shorts when it leaked out of the hat and kleenex wrap! LOL! It was worth it! Hahahaha. Unfortunately, when you end up dating them it gets old especially when they stop providing oral sex. Go figure, she provided BBBJ in the parlor prior to dating and once we're dating NADA. Typical!
Unread May 13th, 2016
Patriot

I am getting a LOT of solicitations on my Wechat account. Most of them are scams requesting giftcards. I have met with two actual providers. One is Wechat ID: follow-me315. Chinese provider in an apt in Alhambra. She said they get new girls every 10 days. Typical apt service provider. Second, was Wechat ID:wangzihan6699. Another Chinese provider in Rosemead. Decent service with BBBJ to start then puts on a hat for various positions until finish. FYI in case anyone was interested. My reviews on these two providers don't seem to be getting approved,. Maybe because no phone number provided?