Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 13th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger1 View Post
I am getting a LOT of solicitations on my Wechat account. Most of them are scams requesting giftcards. I have met with two actual providers. One is Wechat ID: follow-me315. Chinese provider in an apt in Alhambra. She said they get new girls every 10 days. Typical apt service provider. Second, was Wechat ID:wangzihan6699. Another Chinese provider in Rosemead. Decent service with BBBJ to start then puts on a hat for various positions until finish. FYI in case anyone was interested. My reviews on these two providers don't seem to be getting approved,. Maybe because no phone number provided?
Reviews getting approved/posted in a timely fashion is getting to be an issue lately for a lot of people here. You might want to leave a message in the "PUBLIC COMMUNITY" / "AAMP / Massage Parlor" / "Let Staff Know if You Have Reviews Pending" thread to get their attention. If a phone number were required, you likely would have received an error alert when you tried to submit it, directing you to fix your submission and try submitting again. You're probably good to go, it's just a matter of waiting for it to get posted (and getting your credit days). BTW, thanks for the intel, bro!
Unread May 13th, 2016
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I am getting a LOT of solicitations on my Wechat account. Most of them are scams requesting giftcards. I have met with two actual providers. One is Wechat ID: follow-me315. Chinese provider in an apt in Alhambra. She said they get new girls every 10 days. Typical apt service provider. Second, was Wechat ID:wangzihan6699. Another Chinese provider in Rosemead. Decent service with BBBJ to start then puts on a hat for various positions until finish. FYI in case anyone was interested. My reviews on these two providers don't seem to be getting approved,. Maybe because no phone number provided?

What was the damage on these? Thanks
Unread May 13th, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
What was the damage on these? Thanks
The first place in Alhambra wanted $120 for 30 minutes or $160/hour. I negotiated it down to $140/hour. The second place said $140 for 50 minutes but when I left it was only 30 minutes although it felt much longer. LOL.
Unread May 14th, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Don't do it Qiu! You know Asian women have special radar!!!
Yeah, that's for sure. Especially once you marry them. Radar becomes finely tuned.
Unread May 14th, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Don't do it Qiu! You know Asian women have special radar!!!
Quote:
Yeah, if you are lucky enough to convince Angela/Linda to provide FS I would highly recommend. She's a great lay. She's petite, can take a pounding, and really gets into it. It took 4-5 repeat visits but when I asked the first time she said OK. Make sure you bring your own hat and when you're finished she will wrap up the used hat in kleenex and ask you to dispose of it yourself! LOL. More than once I had to throw away a jizz soaked kleenex outside of their establishment. Once I forgot and saw the f'ing jizz stain on my shorts when it leaked out of the hat and kleenex wrap! LOL! It was worth it! Hahahaha. Unfortunately, when you end up dating them it gets old especially when they stop providing oral sex. Go figure, she provided BBBJ in the parlor prior to dating and once we're dating NADA. Typical!
Thanks for the Intel, Monger1. Hope I can be of help to you sometime.
Unread May 14th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default she wants to fleece you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Thanks for the Intel, Monger1. Hope I can be of help to you sometime.

this hot looking chick WeChat ID: ii52395443 asked me for $10,000. hahahahahaha
Unread June 2nd, 2016

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
The first place in Alhambra wanted $120 for 30 minutes or $160/hour. I negotiated it down to $140/hour. The second place said $140 for 50 minutes but when I left it was only 30 minutes although it felt much longer. LOL.
For what it is worth, I just got back from a great session with the woman in Rosemead. Damage was $140. She is about 25 years old, slender with a great natural body, and long hair. Enthusiastic BBBJ for starters. Flipped her onto her back and DATY for a good 20 minutes. Also DATO for a few minutes. She was squirming and squeaking the entire time. On with the hat for I think one "in n out" and I blew. I really like her.

Finally a score on WeChat! "Yes Virginia...there is a Santa Claus"
Unread June 2nd, 2016
VIP User

boblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senator View Post
For what it is worth, I just got back from a great session with the woman in Rosemead. Damage was $140. She is about 25 years old, slender with a great natural body, and long hair. Enthusiastic BBBJ for starters. Flipped her onto her back and DATY for a good 20 minutes. Also DATO for a few minutes. She was squirming and squeaking the entire time. On with the hat for I think one "in n out" and I blew. I really like her.

Finally a score on WeChat! "Yes Virginia...there is a Santa Claus"
lemme get her username bro
Unread June 2nd, 2016

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute

Wechat ID:wangzihan6699
Unread June 3rd, 2016
Junior Puppy

kyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to behold

She hit me up on wechat last week (wangzihan). So she's the real deal? Is she the girl in the pics or is it one of those that just give you a girl when you get there. She said she works out of a house and gave me an address.