Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 30th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute
Default How to stop going to MPs

What can you do to stop or slow down the urge to go the MPs? I am always wanting to go every 2-3 days and it is hurting my wallet.

Here are a few things that I think wll help. Any other suggestions?

1. Stop going on this site
2. Masterbate more?
3. Don't go to bars or clubs where there are hot girls
Unread April 30th, 2017
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Ha! Your number two is the best cure, so why the question mark? But, if you get tired of tenderizing,

4. Consider how often your experience was a disappointment rather than a delight.
Unread April 30th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7890 View Post
What can you do to stop or slow down the urge to go the MPs? I am always wanting to go every 2-3 days and it is hurting my wallet.

Here are a few things that I think wll help. Any other suggestions?

1. Stop going on this site
2. Masterbate more?
3. Don't go to bars or clubs where there are hot girls

1. Stop going on this site - Never. Use this site on a daily basis.
2. Masturbate more? - Always allow your provider the opportunity to complete this important assignment every time for you.
3. Don't go to bars or clubs where there are hot girls - No. The more hot girls you go see in bars and in clubs the better it is for your health.

TRUE FACT: Frequent visitations to AMPs and AAMPs will extend your life expectancy for 10 years or more
Unread May 1st, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Extend your Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
1. Stop going on this site - Never. Use this site on a daily basis.
2. Masturbate more? - Always allow your provider the opportunity to complete this important assignment every time for you.
3. Don't go to bars or clubs where there are hot girls - No. The more hot girls you go see in bars and in clubs the better it is for your health.

TRUE FACT: Frequent visitations to AMPs and AAMPs will extend your life expectancy for 10 years or more

Yessa! Like they say: "Time flys when you're having fun!"

More fun, less stress=long life.

Korean phrase for it: Hanjin.

Less stress will fatten your wallet with better job performance and enable you to spread it around, much to your joy.

Besides all work and no play makes Jack a Dull Boy, no?
Unread May 3rd, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you, Warrior and Dick Boinkwell. MP's turn out to be a disappointment more often than not. My last experience was pretty spectacular, however, but that was from an independent provider working out of a shared apartment situation. I'm starting to think that might be a better route than frequenting the hit-and-miss AMPs. But they also tend to be more expensive. What's a monger to do?
Unread May 3rd, 2017
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Trojanhero, see warrior7890's #2.
Unread May 3rd, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahaha!!! .... I do. A lot.
Unread May 3rd, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojanhero View Post
What's a monger to do?
go find more faces of the Presidents = scoring more pussy for you
Unread May 4th, 2017
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

I disagree with the basic premise of this thread. I've gotten OLD and my libido has dropped off. I wish I'd done more mongering when I had the drive. Run up some debt! 'Revel in your time.'
Unread May 4th, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back again. Actually, I have no desire to give up the game completely because there is no finer thrill than when a girl touches your wiener for the first time--always need fresh meat. And the adventures and stories...

That said, I've slowed down. Part of it is the quality which has slipped significantly. Need to really do your homework and finding good new providers and shops is harder and harder. And I get tired of the old reliable and ATF eventually. Eventually I tire of them all. Get's friggin tedious looking for new talent. Second, I'm getting older and I'm only good for one pop a day. I can still fuck like an orangatang and I've never needed the little blue pill, but once I've shot don't really want or need it again for 24 hours. So if I want to save some money and avoid going to the mp I just rub one out and problem solved for one day. And addicts only need to take it one day at a time