Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread April 20th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

SA is a mongers gold mine.....But I will say there is more Mexican pussy on that site than you can shake a stick at ... And good Mexican pussy, not the bad stuff..lol found a few Japanese , and a possible with my version of a unicorn, mixed black girls who don't only fuck rich athletes...
Unread April 21st, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
SA is a mongers gold mine.....But I will say there is more Mexican pussy on that site than you can shake a stick at ... And good Mexican pussy, not the bad stuff..lol found a few Japanese , and a possible with my version of a unicorn, mixed black girls who don't only fuck rich athletes...
Seems that the only place that has more Mexican pussy is Mexico! It's very a strange world.... SA has tons of white girls, mega tons of Mexican girls, a good number of black girls and far less Asians. But, the monger world is dominated by Asians with many Latinas and very few black and whites...especially in the MPs.
I met a gorgeous 28 year old Filipina nurse yesterday. Showed up to the meeting in her pink hospital scrubs. That's when you know she's not some pro or wanna be ho that poses as a real girl on SA. She agreed to $200 per visit 2-3 times a month with no counter offer or negotiations. She said she is just going to do this until she can pay off her student loan from nursing school.
Unread April 21st, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Wow that's a good deal .. Received 2 offers today .. Mixed 19 year old and her friend. $350 for both .. Second was Korean $500 for a few hours definitely a pro.. Will meet 5'7 build like a black girl in heat ! Mexican girl this week $250 .. You could easily go broke on SA , but for now it's fucking awesome .... I know your married so maybe your radar is off when checking for this , but have you noticed many of the girls there are secretly searching for a bf/husband ..
Unread April 25th, 2015
Junior Puppy

83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute

What membership are you guys purchasing and for how long?
Unread April 26th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Wow that's a good deal .. Received 2 offers today .. Mixed 19 year old and her friend. $350 for both .. Second was Korean $500 for a few hours definitely a pro.. Will meet 5'7 build like a black girl in heat ! Mexican girl this week $250 .. You could easily go broke on SA , but for now it's fucking awesome .... I know your married so maybe your radar is off when checking for this , but have you noticed many of the girls there are secretly searching for a bf/husband ..
Maybe my radar is broken or maybe it's because I listed that I'm married on the site that I have not came across (no pun intended) any girls looking for more than my money. Well, I take that back I met one that needs a green card so she would like a husband LOL.
I always hit them low and negotiate up. If I say $300 and she doesn't counter off higher I think I could have went $150 or $200 LOL So I usually start with around $200. I just tell them upfront (try this...it's amazing how well it works) "I'm not a millionaire...I'm sure you're getting many offers from wealthy guys but I'm a regular hard working man...I won't try to BS you and promise you tons of cash and then not deliver. I'm comfortable with a pay per meeting type of arrangement 2-3 times a month in the $200 per meeting range" Then I let them come back with another offer...most don't. Most will accept $200 or $250. I have heard from MANY girls that guys will promise thousands and then show up...fuck them and make excuses and only give them $100 or $200 promising thousands more next time.... So I tailored my approach to come off as Mr. Sincere NOT Mr. Big shot liar. Here is another TOP SECRET thing I shouldn't even share...but we're all friends here...right??? Make a recon profile. Sign up as a CHICK with some pics you steal off some poor unsuspecting girls Facebook or Match.com profile and make a phoney FREE Sugar Baby profile. This will #1 let you see your competition and MORE IMPORTANTLY allow you to see their LAME ASS opening messages. 95% of the guys send out copy/paste opening messages. I NEVER do. I have a copy paste message that I can tweak and add funny shit to that shows I read their profile. Also I even say..."At least you know I'm not like the last 100 guys that send you lame copy/paste messages"
Here is a sample of a message I sent Sugar Morelli (Italian/Filipina) from LB...She replied and we are trying to work out the meeting. She's OK with $200-$250 (If you read her profile I hit on several of the things she is looking for...

Hiya Sugar! You look sweet.... Um...I mean in like a nice way....not the flavor kind of sweet. Well, then again you look like you might taste sweet too!! Uggghhhh!!! Now that just sounds creepy and weird....Oh well...no turning back now!! I'm really a sweet guy (not like that) and totally non-creepy!!! HAHA I hope you and I can meet up and come to an arrangement. I would love to meet you as soon as possible and see if we have the required chemistry needed to move forward... I think you'll find me super easy to get along with and 100% completely drama free. At least you know I'm not like the last 100 guys that send you lame copy/paste messages! Let's keep it simple and have some fun. Feel free to text me XXX-XXX-XXXX ~MPKid~

It's like fishing...the better your bait the more fish you catch! I'm a Master Baiter!
Unread April 26th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83777 View Post
What membership are you guys purchasing and for how long?
I just do the 1 month membership because every month I say "THIS IS THE LAST MONTH I'M GONNA DO THIS"
Unread April 26th, 2015
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about
Default seeking arrangements

Just wondering Kid as I am so jeaous. How was gorgeous Fiiipina you met last week? That sounded like the Brass ring. Was it as good as I'm imagining?
Unread April 26th, 2015
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Maybe my radar is broken or maybe it's because I listed that I'm married on the site that I have not came across (no pun intended) any girls looking for more than my money. Well, I take that back I met one that needs a green card so she would like a husband LOL.
I always hit them low and negotiate up. If I say $300 and she doesn't counter off higher I think I could have went $150 or $200 LOL So I usually start with around $200. I just tell them upfront (try this...it's amazing how well it works) "I'm not a millionaire...I'm sure you're getting many offers from wealthy guys but I'm a regular hard working man...I won't try to BS you and promise you tons of cash and then not deliver. I'm comfortable with a pay per meeting type of arrangement 2-3 times a month in the $200 per meeting range" Then I let them come back with another offer...most don't. Most will accept $200 or $250. I have heard from MANY girls that guys will promise thousands and then show up...fuck them and make excuses and only give them $100 or $200 promising thousands more next time.... So I tailored my approach to come off as Mr. Sincere NOT Mr. Big shot liar. Here is another TOP SECRET thing I shouldn't even share...but we're all friends here...right??? Make a recon profile. Sign up as a CHICK with some pics you steal off some poor unsuspecting girls Facebook or Match.com profile and make a phoney FREE Sugar Baby profile. This will #1 let you see your competition and MORE IMPORTANTLY allow you to see their LAME ASS opening messages. 95% of the guys send out copy/paste opening messages. I NEVER do. I have a copy paste message that I can tweak and add funny shit to that shows I read their profile. Also I even say..."At least you know I'm not like the last 100 guys that send you lame copy/paste messages"
Here is a sample of a message I sent Sugar Morelli (Italian/Filipina) from LB...She replied and we are trying to work out the meeting. She's OK with $200-$250 (If you read her profile I hit on several of the things she is looking for...

Hiya Sugar! You look sweet.... Um...I mean in like a nice way....not the flavor kind of sweet. Well, then again you look like you might taste sweet too!! Uggghhhh!!! Now that just sounds creepy and weird....Oh well...no turning back now!! I'm really a sweet guy (not like that) and totally non-creepy!!! HAHA I hope you and I can meet up and come to an arrangement. I would love to meet you as soon as possible and see if we have the required chemistry needed to move forward... I think you'll find me super easy to get along with and 100% completely drama free. At least you know I'm not like the last 100 guys that send you lame copy/paste messages! Let's keep it simple and have some fun. Feel free to text me XXX-XXX-XXXX ~MPKid~

It's like fishing...the better your bait the more fish you catch! I'm a Master Baiter!

fyi...there is a girl pretending to be a Japanese girl out in Torrance on SA.. She claimed she was a petite but when we met she is a Fat white girl....
Unread April 27th, 2015
VIP User

Don't see how anyone can go past one month on SA.. Honestly I kinda getting tired of all the emails ..how many girls can you fuck ! Or more importantly how more disposable monger income do you have available .... I'm complaining but my first encounter only cost $150 and she came to me..lol she was a divorced Mexican girl 30 years old, very pretty face, nice natural 36 D's .. The ass was a little bigger than I prefer ..but overall it was a good fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I just do the 1 month membership because every month I say "THIS IS THE LAST MONTH I'M GONNA DO THIS"
Unread April 27th, 2015
VIP User

Does anyone hate the girls calling you daddy more than me .. They might as well call you trick or John .. I think I will tell the next girl please don't call me daddy ..
Closed Thread