Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread June 4th, 2015
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about
Default seeking arrangements

No haha. But like MPs no telling what names they use with different people Wilb.
Unread June 4th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

I guess SA has two crazy stalking 19 year old Thick (fat) chinese girls..lol
Unread June 4th, 2015
VIP User

winnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
I guess SA has two crazy stalking 19 year old Thick (fat) chinese girls..lol

Fat
Chinese
Named Kat

I know a girl that lives in Fontana named Kat.
I met her on Wechat.
We never met in person only Wechat.
Unread June 4th, 2015
VIP User

beejay4me will become famous soon enoughbeejay4me will become famous soon enough

Is the background check required MpKid? Just wondering.
Unread June 4th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay4me View Post
Is the background check required MpKid? Just wondering.
Not at all but they say you get better results if you get verified by SA. I never bothered.
Unread June 4th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Not at all but they say you get better results if you get verified by SA. I never bothered.
Especially since you have to PAY for that favor...
Unread June 5th, 2015
VIP User

beejay4me will become famous soon enoughbeejay4me will become famous soon enough
Default Some tips and referrals

Hey MPKid

I joined SA yesterday and it is great but there is so many to close from. Can you send me a PM with some good tips and maybe some SB referrals. It would be appreciated. My biggest question would how to weed out the sure things from the women looking for a ring or something serious.

I was able to negotiate a nice looking Colombian cutie to 200.00 for 2 hours with 1 pop and COF/COT
Unread June 5th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey MPKid

I joined SA yesterday and it is great but there is so many to close from. Can you send me a PM with some good tips and maybe some SB referrals. It would be appreciated. My biggest question would how to weed out the sure things from the women looking for a ring or something serious.

I was able to negotiate a nice looking Colombian cutie to 200.00 for 2 hours with 1 pop and COF/COT
Heh Bee... I want to get this in before the others...

This thread has been gold. You need to go through it. KID has done the work you ask.

Second is state, VERY clearly, what you want, in your profile. (NSA, FWB, etc.) The RING CHASERS wont reply. I'll leave it at that. I have had 4 MILFS reach out to me. (BTW...I have had a handful of emails from 20'somethings. Not sure what to make of them, yet.)

Last edited by NicetoKnow; June 5th, 2015 at 11:00 AM.
Unread June 5th, 2015
VIP User

Hey Nice,

Thanks I'll go thru the thread. Do you post a lot of pics for the ladies to see? I'm leery of posting a profile pic.
Unread June 5th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey Nice,

Thanks I'll go thru the thread. Do you post a lot of pics for the ladies to see? I'm leery of posting a profile pic.
I never posted a Pic. However, I think my clever, simple Profile did the trick. In every message exchanged, I have said straight up, "If I am a hideous Monster, I will personally hold the door open while you leave screaming." I'm not doing this much, so take my info for what little it is worth at this point. And, you will, like any other aspect of this hobby, have to find you own "game." (NOTE: I'm chasing MILFs, so the younger ones I can't speak to.)
Closed Thread