Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread May 18th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
If you spend 36 hours a week convincing a sucker to pay you $4,000 a month that takes up 4 hours of your time each week, once you got the sucker you only have to work 4 hours a week.

If you spend 10 hours a week meeting guys who offer $200 and disappear, you will snap up maybe 4 guys a week who will make you $800 over another 8 hours.

So for the SD-seekers:

Week 1 36 hours = $0
Week 2 36 hours = $0
Week 3 36 hours = $0
Week 4 36 hours = $0
Week 5 4 hours = $1000
Week 6 4 hours = $1000
Week 7 4 hours = $1000
Week 8 4 hours = $1000
Week 9 4 hours = $1000
Week 10 4 hours = $1000
Week 11 4 hours = $1000
Week 12 4 hours = $1000

176 hours = $8,000, $45/hour initial burn-in, $250/hour perpetually

For the girls getting the hourly-seekers:

Week 1 18 hours = $800
Week 2 18 hours = $800
Week 3 18 hours = $800
Week 4 18 hours = $800
Week 5 18 hours = $800
Week 6 18 hours = $800
Week 7 18 hours = $800
Week 8 18 hours = $800
Week 9 18 hours = $800
Week 10 18 hours = $800
Week 11 18 hours = $800
Week 12 18 hours = $800

216 hours = $9,600, $45/hour initial burn-in, $45/hour perpetually

The girls seeking SD and skipping the guys seeking individual meets for set hourly rates are on a more financially rational track. The initial hourly reward first 3 months seems to be equal but the girls who are focused only on SD will eventually be better rewarded and less worn out. They just have to work double time early on to convince a sucker out of the bunch they meet with. What they risk later is getting used to the money and their SD bowing out - I guarantee the girls focused on SD's are juggling 3 SD's or more. They only need to find 1 sucker out of each 40 they meet. There's a lot of suckers out there. Seems like it would be to the benefit of all if somehow those suckers were educated about how suckered they are.

I also wanted to add that the girls who are seeking a SD are the type who have way too much time on their hands. Usually they already have a SD and don't have to do anything all day except get pedicures and do their nails and hair and put time into fitness and shopping. They have the luxury to keep spending more & more time cultivating SD's. The girls who are working regular jobs don't really have a choice and can't spend nearly as much time cultivating, so they are naturally going to be more swayed to see it as occasional extra income and go with the multiple random different guys giving them about $200 per meet. It matches what I've experienced - the girls who are trying to huckster me out of way more money are devoted to finding a SD and are the type who have no life other than being whores. The girls who have other jobs and not full-time all-out whores are more flexible and open. Nothing to do with Seeking Arrangement.
Your breakdown looks good on paper but in my experience with several of these girls only one ever said she had a long term SD that gave her a decent allowance ($2000 a month) but since she couldn't find that again she was OK with $200 for a session. Even if the girl in your example finds a guy to "agree" to $4000 a month doesn't mean he's going to pay that month after month. In most cases I have heard where the SD offered $4000+ a month he says "Here is $300-$400 today and I'll give you more next time. Well next time never comes! This is the most common scam being run on SA. This way these guys are getting to fuck the $4000 a month girls for the $300 they wouldn't accept if you offered them a $300 per visit arrangement! It's actually brilliant but I'm too nice to pull that shit. But hey...maybe the greedy bitch deserves it LOL
Most of the girls I have met are realistic. They know that a wealthy guy doesn't need to be saddled with 1 SB if he can afford multiple. They also know that there are way more guys willing to pony up $200-$300 for a couple hours than a sucker that will go off for $3000 a month. Like the Japanese girl I see. She should be able to satisfy some rich guy's Japanese Geisha fetish and get put on the payroll for $2-$3k a month but she goes the other route and sees 3-4+ guys a week for $300. I guess she hasn't found a sucker or she doesn't try. She goes to school but has no job so she has a lot of time to see multiple SD. The GND, Filipina Nurse, and Hot Latina all have jobs and school so none of those 3 even try to see another SD (that I'm aware of) and are happy with a part time SD that pays better than their part time jobs.
The ones that try to hold out for thousands a month either were never serious about getting a SD but are curious about what that money maker they're sitting on will bring on the open market and get discouraged when they find out they max out at $300 or If they need the money more than their GPS ego they'll soon realize $3000 a month is not going to happen and they settle for $300 a pop with the nicest best looking guys they're willing to open their legs for. Hell, that's only 2.5 fucks a week to make $3000 a month anyway. Logic and basic math may kick in and the girl thinks if I have 1 guy giving me $3000 a month but he fucks me 2-3 times a week it's the same as having 5 guys that each want to fuck twice a month for $300 each.
As with anything in this hobby we want variety so there are very few guys that will fuck the same SB more than twice. The Japanese girl said when I went to her last time "Wow...this is third time you see me! None of the other guys ever come back 3 times" So not only would a chick looking for that $3000 a month sucker have to find a real sucker he would also have to be one of those rare guys that like fucking the same girl for months. Anyone that has the means to pay a chick for sex won't want to pay the same chick over and over and over!
Unread May 18th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Was she a better fuck the 1st or the 3rd time??? If it got better and better then there is a reason to go back. I think of lot of gals are going to struggle with the concept of giving a guy his moneys worth in sex and extras attention just like when the MP provider gets to know you and then they stop giving you a good massage.

The math that stick with me is that at $15 an hour and 20 hours a week for a part time lame job that is the same as a $300 fuck....so I think I am going to hold the line at $300 but Im not sure how to handle the fact that they seem to want an ongoing commitment. So you just lie or intend to keep seeing them and then suddenly your job and other shit comes up and you just aren't as available?
Unread May 18th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Sounds like real life, doesn't it? Women wanting a commitment and men wanting the next pussy!
Unread May 18th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

OK, I'm reporting back on my SA experience. After signing up, I started to get offers up the yingyang, most of which didn't interest me. Either GPS girls or ghetto chicks who found an online venue outside of Backpage. But I was patient, and also searched the database and made contacts of my own. Not every girl answered back, but some did. After a while, I had a string of possibles to choose from, and started weeding.

Aside from the one time early on where I agreed that 250 a session was reasonable, I never offered more than 200 per meeting to any girl. Interestingly, no matter how much she asked for at first, no girl ever turned down my 200 dollar counter-offer. That's not to say they wouldn't have tried to up the ante later, but they didn't tell me to fuck off either. Oh, and the 250 girl said she would drop it to 200 if I paid for the motel.

The most agreeable ones were local (meaning L.A.) young Mexican girls, but they shared a common attribute that made the deal less appealing. None had their own place, or at least not a place where I could see them. So, since I'm married, it had to be a motel. Now, there are plenty of cheap shithole motels around that they might have been fine with, but I wouldn't be fine with that. I've become a little too refined for that in my old age, but I'm also not willing to pay for a nice motel AND the price of their pussy. None of them were 10's, and while banging a 10 might make paying close to 300 total an acceptable deal (at least occasionally), none of them were in that league.

There were two Chinese women in nearby cities I was interested in, but they too had "room-mates" (or whatever), and required investing in a motel room as well. Finally, I hit pay dirt. A decent-looking local girl with her own place who was OK with my offer. It seems like a good match. I've seen her twice and I'm happy with what we've got going, though she's almost too laid-back. I can see myself getting bored eventually, or worse, getting sucked into whatever drama she's got hidden away.

So, I cut loose my other possibles, so as to not keep them hanging, and shut off my SA profile after only about two weeks. I learned that if I just want sex from a hottie, I can get that from a select few AMP's and AAMP's with no strings attached, and a reasonable amount of cash. No need to pay slightly (or a lot) more to bang some girl who doesn't think she has crossed over to the Dark Side. I also learned that, I'm not as interested in the lure of GFE as I used to be (and thought I still was), and the lure of GFE is about the biggest selling point of an SA-type girl.

I would recommend you guys try SA, or a site like it, just for the novelty and experience. But I would also recommend just trying it for a month max, and dropping it after that, unless you've got money to burn. It's another side to our hobby that deserves exploring. It will make you a more well-rounded monger. You might get to fuck a girl you might not otherwise get a chance to, but it could cost you. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a girl you'll want to go back to, but in the long run, you'll likely end up paying more than you would have with traditional mongering venues, with not much more to show for it.
Unread May 18th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Was she a better fuck the 1st or the 3rd time??? If it got better and better then there is a reason to go back. I think of lot of gals are going to struggle with the concept of giving a guy his moneys worth in sex and extras attention just like when the MP provider gets to know you and then they stop giving you a good massage.

The math that stick with me is that at $15 an hour and 20 hours a week for a part time lame job that is the same as a $300 fuck....so I think I am going to hold the line at $300 but Im not sure how to handle the fact that they seem to want an ongoing commitment. So you just lie or intend to keep seeing them and then suddenly your job and other shit comes up and you just aren't as available?
Well I have recent experience with that dilemma. So far it seemed to have worked. We met once fucked, she got paid..I didn't call or email her again, she emailed me close to a week after, asking if I still wanted to see her.. I said of course, just been really busy this week.. A few days go by, she says we should have dinner soon... My reply, that sounds like a good idea... It's been over one week and no emails or texts, so I guess she got the message.. I know some of you would say that cruel to lead her on....

Second option, use a wifi phone as your contact number (pinger) and you can block her calls or text if you found someone you like more.
Unread May 19th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post

The Japanese girl is great every time.

Think more like minimum wage $9 bucks an hour and 20 yours is more like $180 so hold your price around $200 and bump it up a little if you see something exceptional.
I usually tell them from the start that I can only see them 2-3 times a month. Which turns to 1-2 then none if I find someone else.
Unread May 19th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
OK, I'm reporting back on my SA experience. After signing up, I started to get offers up the yingyang, most of which didn't interest me. Either GPS girls or ghetto chicks who found an online venue outside of Backpage. But I was patient, and also searched the database and made contacts of my own. Not every girl answered back, but some did. After a while, I had a string of possibles to choose from, and started weeding.

Aside from the one time early on where I agreed that 250 a session was reasonable, I never offered more than 200 per meeting to any girl. Interestingly, no matter how much she asked for at first, no girl ever turned down my 200 dollar counter-offer. That's not to say they wouldn't have tried to up the ante later, but they didn't tell me to fuck off either. Oh, and the 250 girl said she would drop it to 200 if I paid for the motel.

The most agreeable ones were local (meaning L.A.) young Mexican girls, but they shared a common attribute that made the deal less appealing. None had their own place, or at least not a place where I could see them. So, since I'm married, it had to be a motel. Now, there are plenty of cheap shithole motels around that they might have been fine with, but I wouldn't be fine with that. I've become a little too refined for that in my old age, but I'm also not willing to pay for a nice motel AND the price of their pussy. None of them were 10's, and while banging a 10 might make paying close to 300 total an acceptable deal (at least occasionally), none of them were in that league.

There were two Chinese women in nearby cities I was interested in, but they too had "room-mates" (or whatever), and required investing in a motel room as well. Finally, I hit pay dirt. A decent-looking local girl with her own place who was OK with my offer. It seems like a good match. I've seen her twice and I'm happy with what we've got going, though she's almost too laid-back. I can see myself getting bored eventually, or worse, getting sucked into whatever drama she's got hidden away.

So, I cut loose my other possibles, so as to not keep them hanging, and shut off my SA profile after only about two weeks. I learned that if I just want sex from a hottie, I can get that from a select few AMP's and AAMP's with no strings attached, and a reasonable amount of cash. No need to pay slightly (or a lot) more to bang some girl who doesn't think she has crossed over to the Dark Side. I also learned that, I'm not as interested in the lure of GFE as I used to be (and thought I still was), and the lure of GFE is about the biggest selling point of an SA-type girl.

I would recommend you guys try SA, or a site like it, just for the novelty and experience. But I would also recommend just trying it for a month max, and dropping it after that, unless you've got money to burn. It's another side to our hobby that deserves exploring. It will make you a more well-rounded monger. You might get to fuck a girl you might not otherwise get a chance to, but it could cost you. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a girl you'll want to go back to, but in the long run, you'll likely end up paying more than you would have with traditional mongering venues, with not much more to show for it.
Yes, SA does cost a bit more in the long run (but not much) when you factor in all those times we have went out in search of something new and ended up taking one for the team or getting bait and switched. But if you're not as into GFE as you once were it may not be worth the extra cost.
I also prefer nicer hotels but not if i am only going to be there for 2-3 hours. I took the hot Latina to a nicer hotel the first time and the next time we went to Westminster Motor Inn. She walked in and I was waiting for her to say the place was a dump and instead she said "This room is cute...I like it better than the other one" So I guess you just never know.
Unread May 19th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I need to work on my negotiating skills. I posted a CL ad and got 20yo Latina JC student who gladly accepted the $200 offer and was good to go. I shoulda started at $160 with her. The SA gal I waited over the weekend and offered her $250 and she countered at $350 cause she is part viet lol and I sorta brushed her off for now. But I think she will circle back again cause i dont think she has any hot leads.

I am not getting the same results as Asiansam on SA. I have not gotten 1 email from a lady in the week I have been active. Though I have initiated a bunch of them and have plenty of leads. Its the same pictures I had up a few months ago so I dont know why I have suddently been ignored.

I'm gonna lower expectations from the start like MP kid said. That way I dont overpromise and underdeliver.
Unread May 19th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Mentor?

So, I'm reading through the profiles...

There seem to be a lot of SB's wanting a "Mentor"?
Unread May 19th, 2015
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
So, I'm reading through the profiles...

There seem to be a lot of SB's wanting a "Mentor"?
That's code for a fat wallet. haha. I think they want you to pay for their business start up or their college tuition idk. Like you are going help them get started in life as if they would really listen to what you have to say.
Closed Thread