Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 22nd, 2015
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default crud maps

I've been on crudmaps for a while. The more time passes, the more bullshit I notice that their staff has been pulling on us. They open many many phony usernames, all controlled by their staff. They write phony reviews, all the while exaggerating the action just to be controversial and to get more web hits and more business. Who the fuck is "Mongo" that fat fucking fraud artist. I get the feeling that he is probably living in Orange County and he runs his website from his kitchen table. Fucking asswipes. Mp reviews is the original and still best.
Unread May 22nd, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

It's not like this site is any better, honestly. They're all garbage for information and if not for information but for reliable details.
Unread May 23rd, 2015
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default better

this site is way better. one can get free vip status for a good review here.
crudmaps doesn't offer shit unless you find a brand new store and submit photos
Unread May 23rd, 2015
dennisxx2

I consider all reviews I read to be works of fiction.
Unread May 24th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

To me, it seems that at least a third the "reviews" on this site in the reviews section are either completely fake, or copied from earlier reviews (presumably just to earn free VIP status). What's worse though, is that coverage is fairly low, meaning that many girls are not reviewed at all, or the reviews are ancient.

My best source of genuine intel comes from the personal rapport built-up on this site's private SoCal forums, based on give-some-to-get-some intel. I wish the reviews section itself were better. Somehow, the admin needs to figure out how to get better coverage of the SoCal scene into the reviews section. I agree though, crapmaps is way worse. MrP seems to have reviews that are more real, but still lousy coverage.

To me, the gold standard for coverage, site reliability, and value was the (unfortunately now raided and closed) myredbook. That site had multiple, recent reviews on virtually every AAMP girl in the SF Bay area, along with many FBSM girls, and some SoCal coverage. We have more population in SoCal, yet currently there seem to be far fewer genuine reviewers than the Bay Area had.

Gherk
Unread May 24th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I hardly look at the reviews anymore. And have learned to just keep most to myself. Sad it has to be that way. Not the way this site should be. But we allowed it to turn this way.
Unread May 24th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

The problems are of jurisdiction and legality of operation. Myredbook was raided because of tax evasion. I don't know if they would have had a problem if they kept proper books and paid taxes appropriately.

I am not a lawyer, don't take my word for anything I say in this post. This is just what I understand and related to the discussion.

I'm not very clear on the laws regarding information, or people paying for that information. Any site like this has a first amendment right to publish what it wants, and unless it is a case of moderation (stepping in and making a decision to keep content up that is breaking a law) there is no liability for publishing the information submitted by anyone and no liability for charging for that information. There is of course a risk that information shared here can be used as evidence against others who are breaking the law. For example, multiple reviews of people getting BJs at specific establishments can support investigations and potentially convictions.

Then there is the matter of actually assisting in facilitating criminal activities. That's a big reason I stay away from HX. The way that site is run, they are participating in facilitating transactions (through their points and referral system, particularly the allowance of members being able to purchase points) and therefore some day soon may run afoul of the law.

As for sharing of information, every site like this or trying to be like this site will all run into the same problems that ultimately there are no solutions for:

- People are willing to pay for reliable information but people are not willing to pay to give information
- People are only willing to give information if they get a benefit from doing so, such as membership
- There is no way to verify information anyone submits, other than obvious signs that it's fake (duplicate of another review, easily assessed exaggerations)
- There is very little way to detect whether someone whose reviews have been deleted or account has been disabled has come back under a different account to keep posting bogus information
- Information shared that is too explicit (and therefore more useful) can be used to bust an individual or operation. Outside of any legal issues, too much information may also lead to a lot of attention, no availability, increased rates.
Unread May 24th, 2015
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Before we get overly critical, lets review the value MPR brings:
1) identification of new places you could have missed
2) pointing out legit places (to avoid) for those who are looking for a SURE happy ending
3) differentiating FS places from jack-shaks
4) identifying gals who give bad service in a place that is otherwise good
5) reporting signs of deteriorating service in a former "trooper" that is getting jaded
6) tips on special services (mostly BBBJ) that can be had in certain places
Others can add more, but if you are in the hobby, not having access to MPR is a major obstacle. Sure Crud-maps is competing in the same space and using underhanded strategies (my own MPR reviews have been stolen and re-posted under a different name), but it does not mean that we need to throw out the babe with the table-shower water
Unread May 24th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
Before we get overly critical, lets review the value MPR brings:
1) identification of new places you could have missed
2) pointing out legit places (to avoid) for those who are looking for a SURE happy ending
3) differentiating FS places from jack-shaks
4) identifying gals who give bad service in a place that is otherwise good
5) reporting signs of deteriorating service in a former "trooper" that is getting jaded
6) tips on special services (mostly BBBJ) that can be had in certain places
Others can add more, but if you are in the hobby, not having access to MPR is a major obstacle. Sure Crud-maps is competing in the same space and using underhanded strategies (my own MPR reviews have been stolen and re-posted under a different name), but it does not mean that we need to throw out the babe with the table-shower water
I agree bro and well put. Occasionally I do go onto CrapMaps to see who is stealing what from whom. And occasionally I see places that we have no reviews for. Like Barstow and what not. 4 or 5 years ago when Mongo started the "forum" it was pathetic kindergarten horseshit and it appears it hasn't changed.

The private forums on this site are the best IMHO, because the threads are more cohesive, not like some of the "free" forums.

The interaction here is good. Which reminds me, we haven't had a knock down drag out in a while....LOL!
Unread May 24th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Knock down drag outs occur when new girls are exposed. Doesn't really happen anymore. Every time I did it, it just wasn't worth the headache of having to deal with the attacks and threats from keyboard bad asses. The site has now become guys talking about the same providers over and over.