Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread May 19th, 2015

frstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant future

I see ads that say not looking for a sexual relationship. Those girls better work on those job skills then because she's not going to land a SD.
Unread May 19th, 2015
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, if what Kid says is standard, and its unusual for a man to visit the same girl more than twice. Then assuming these gals would like to make $3000 per month at $200 a visit, that would mean she needs a rotation of around 10 new and different visitors per month in her rotation of the 15 total. Imho, she has transitioned to a professional. Maybe less traffic than typical, but pretty substantial numbers of meat traveling thru that SB...
Unread May 19th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Ok, if what Kid says is standard, and its unusual for a man to visit the same girl more than twice. Then assuming these gals would like to make $3000 per month at $200 a visit, that would mean she needs a rotation of around 10 new and different visitors per month in her rotation of the 15 total. Imho, she has transitioned to a professional. Maybe less traffic than typical, but pretty substantial numbers of meat traveling thru that SB...
That also means that SA is really the Minor Leagues of Whores. That's where they break their whore-cherry with the one or two SD's they're actually attracted to in the beginning, then find themselves screwing any SD with a hard-on that'll meet their more realistic price demands 2 months down the road.

They become dependent on what was once extra income real quickly, as they upgrade to red-soled Louboutin shoes, LV bags, designer glasses, and a nicer car.

I have a feeling this will be a boom time for new whores coming to MPs, AAMPs, HX, BP, etc. They'll come to the realization that they've been TURNED into ordinary whores, and find it's too much up-front work generating $3000 per month on SA. Instead, they'll throw up an ad on BP, where they can set up shop at a motel, sit back and have the mongers come to them one after another instead of wasting time on countless meet & greets at Starbucks.

That's great for us mongers, it'll keep prices down in the future with the huge spike in Supply of whores we'll be seeing in the next 1 to 2 years.
Unread May 19th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I love the young thick asian girls with glasses..Im gonna bang a few them and see if they are any fun.. The first I contacted was fine with $200 so Ill meet her this weekend. The second one I got pretty explicit with and she was still game to meet.

Did you see the asian girl whose ad stated that she wanted a min of $7K. lololol
Unread May 19th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Did you see the asian girl whose ad stated that she wanted a min of $7K. lololol
Profiles like that are good for a chuckle, but I'm already clicking out of it when I see shit like that.

I think it was Kid who said that girls who ask for amounts like that are either clueless, or not really serious about the SB/SD thing, and just want to see how much money their "money-maker" could make if they really opened it up for business.
Unread May 19th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

obviously I need to change my profile .. Because another just told me 2 minutes ago, that $400 is standard ....lol thankful I use a wifi phone !
Unread May 19th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

I suspect that most girls on the site make a whole lot less than $3k/mo, though I don't know for sure. And a subset have figured it out and make way more. But for a college student to bring in $200 - $300 by going on a date with a new guy once every couple weeks -- that's still real money for not much work. Some of them would just be bonking a college guy for no money whatsoever anyway, so it probably doesn't feel that different to a weekend hook-up with another student.

Anyway, to me whether they are civvies, pros, or transitioning doesn't really matter. What matters is that they make the choice freely, then put themselves into the job.

Gherk

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Unread May 20th, 2015
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

While I'm sipping on my drink and there's nothing to watch, why don't I make a couple of observations. What the hell. I'm not on SA (for now at least) because my current ATF takes pretty good care of me and I of her, but here's my take on some of this stuff:

- My favorite Econ 101 professor used to say: Where the demand and supply curves meet, that's where the market price is. Anyone remember the standard line "No $100/200 callers" in CL ads from 10-20 yrs ago? At the time, it was near impossible to find anyone decent for under $300, which is more like $500 in today's dollars, and by “decent” I mean anyone not looking like they belong in the museum of natural curiosities. Nowadays, most BP ho's go for around $1. or less, granted most of them DO belong in the aforementioned museum. Men have always been, and always will be mongers, and I don't believe men's libido has taken a major dip in the last couple of decades (even though you might have a valid contra argument), so I think the demand curve hasn't changed much, but the supply curve has definitely shifted to the right, due to what's socially considered plausible or acceptable vs. before. I say long live the free market and the so-called invisible hand. And by invisible hand, I’m not referring to that trick some chicks try to pull to make you think you’re inside, when you’re outside.

- Where is this $3k a month number coming from? Well, I think these ladies figure that's what it would take for them to have a nice, comfy life, pay their living expenses, car, rent, student loan, what have you, no complications, plus it’s tax-free, plus they don’t have to work, other than spread their legs once a week or so (I know it's just my opinion, but I think many, if not most women are plain lazy, both by nature and also because society tells them that they don't have to work as hard as men do, so that's what drives this thought process. Feel free to disagree). Then, while still in la-la-land, they begin to think "well what if I could just round up two or three guys like this, hummm...just like a plate-spinning Chinese acrobat…in a year I could pay off my student loans, get a nice nest egg and not have to work until I graduate, or until I bag another sucker, get married and have him carry the load permanently". And I DO mean permanently, with alimony, child support, half his assets, etc. And then comes reality knocking: No one takes them up on their $3k price tag. So they start thinking "Well, why don't I hump a couple of onesie, twosies, just temporarily, to make rent this month while waiting for my knight in shining armor to come along and reply to my ad.

- I've said this before, but in my view, there's no distinction between civvies, non-pros and ho's. In my experience, any guy can have any woman he wants, and vice versa. It's just a matter of how much it costs. It’s like saying: A Toyota is a car, but a Ferrari is not a car because most people can afford a car, and since most people can’t afford a Ferrari, therefore a Ferrari is not a car. It must be some otherworldly luxury vehicle or something. That’s just silly. They’re both cars. Now if some of you guys want to use this artificial metaphor, label or whatever you want to call it, as leverage to buy your way into panties that you otherwise couldn't afford, or if it just makes you feel better thinking about it that way, more power to you.

OK, enough BS and half-sober socioeconomic ramblings. Onward and upward with the mongering game.
Unread May 20th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I love the young thick asian girls with glasses..Im gonna bang a few them and see if they are any fun.. The first I contacted was fine with $200 so Ill meet her this weekend. The second one I got pretty explicit with and she was still game to meet.

I am attracted to that for some reason as well....just look at me with those glasses honey, just keep looking....wait for it!
Unread May 21st, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

The $3000 number comes from what many of these girls "THINK" they are worth in this marketplace. It's not what most, many or even some are getting. Only a select few might crack that $3k number regularly. I think the Japanese girl I see does but it takes her 5-10 guys a month at $300 a pop. It's a full time gig for her since she did say she turns down more guys than she accepts. Most of the others I have met are happy with what I give them and may have 1 or 2 other SD on the side also but 3 of them I know do not. The retired HJ girl just text me and asked why I haven't see her for a while and I said my shop is slow and I am low on $$$. She said she'd take $100 if I could see her Friday. I think like anything (I never took algebra) the factors are x=how attractive you are (The more attractive the less she might accept) y=how much she needs the money (If she has a traffic ticket to pay tomorrow you hit the poon lotto). z=how low her self esteem is. So x+y+z = $200 - $3000 depending on the values of all the factors. These golden pussy chicks don't care how much they need the money or if you look like Brad Pitt they value that gaping hatchet wound between their legs very high. A broke college girl that needs $200 for her car insurance may not care if you look like Ron Jeremy as long as you have $200 and that Asian girl with thick glasses doesn't think her chubby pee hole is worth more than $150 because she has been told she's ugly her whole life. Asian parents are brutal and won't tell their chubby coke bottle glasses wearing daughter that she's beautiful and make her feel good about herself...they will say "honey, you bettah go college an get a good glades because you wir nevah fine a good husban take care you! You not a beautiful rike a your sistah she wir mally lich guy no plobrem"
Assign different values to each letter and throw in the illogical ravings of the average girl and try to guess what the right price is when you start negotiating. Aim low...you can always go up but you can't negotiate down if YOU throw out a high price. Now...if you can run the Cube test on them first you will know where they stand in the self esteem department and can throw out numbers accordingly.
Closed Thread