Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 31st, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Fuck robots with fully functioning pussy are set to hit the market next year

Fuck robots with fully functioning pussy are set to hit the market next year

The next generation of fuck dolls are likely to be hyper realistic with pussy features never seen before

The RealDoll's pussy and mouth will have built-in heaters so they have genuine body warmth and sensors that can react to touch

RealDoll is made by Abyss Creations, a company based in California.

Founder Matt McMullen said: “I want to have people actually develop an emotional attachment to not only the robot but the actual character behind it – to develop some kind of love for this being."

CEO of RealDolls Matt McMullen says he wants fans to develop "love" for the dolls.

Levy, author of Love And Sex With Robots, said: “The arrival of sexually responsive robots will have enormous consequences."

"We have already seen rapid changes in human relationships thanks to the internet, mobile devices and socialmedia.

"The next major advance will enable us to use our technology to have intimate encounters with the technology itself – to fall in love with the technology, to have sex with robots and to marry them."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...italia-9161419
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

When the can teach it to make a sandwich on it's way out it will truly be a success!
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Fuck robots with fully functioning pussy are set to hit the market next year

The next generation of fuck dolls are likely to be hyper realistic with pussy features never seen before

The RealDoll's pussy and mouth will have built-in heaters so they have genuine body warmth and sensors that can react to touch

RealDoll is made by Abyss Creations, a company based in California.

Founder Matt McMullen said: “I want to have people actually develop an emotional attachment to not only the robot but the actual character behind it – to develop some kind of love for this being."

CEO of RealDolls Matt McMullen says he wants fans to develop "love" for the dolls.

Levy, author of Love And Sex With Robots, said: “The arrival of sexually responsive robots will have enormous consequences."

"We have already seen rapid changes in human relationships thanks to the internet, mobile devices and socialmedia.

"The next major advance will enable us to use our technology to have intimate encounters with the technology itself – to fall in love with the technology, to have sex with robots and to marry them."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...italia-9161419

Hey Lib,

right up your alley! You won't have to marry it, just own it. No child support or alimony. Should make you very happy problem solved for you.

I can't wait for that and am not interested in it. i'll take what I can get from the real deal. Kinda like that "sweaty collapse on me with kisses all over and their vj pulsating on my rod as we both have cum big time."

Can trust a natural girl in that time, I don't know about a robot. What if IT clamps it's vj around your rod way too tight and snips it off?
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I still say it's worth whatever I have to pay to get a real girl to get up and clean my cum out of her pussy! Last thing I want to do after I nut in the robot is try to figure out how to drag the piece of shit into the tub to wash out her pulsating vag!
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I still say it's worth whatever I have to pay to get a real girl to get up and clean my cum out of her pussy! Last thing I want to do after I nut in the robot is try to figure out how to drag the piece of shit into the tub to wash out her pulsating vag!
Freaking Hilarious Kid! Doing that might short it out and kill ya trying to clean it up.
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
I don't know about a robot. What if IT clamps it's vj around your rod way too tight and snips it off?

she is ready to squeeze her very tight vj around your stiff rod and she wants CIP from Marsean
------->>>>>
https://youtu.be/csFXXoKcitQ

Marsean, she wants Greek and a deep pounding in Doggie with lots of hole hopping from you
------->>>>>

Last edited by Libertine; June 3rd, 2017 at 11:52 PM.
Unread November 1st, 2016
ßrµjð

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post

she can never say "No" to you

https://youtu.be/pKnkChrzIUw

lol
Unread November 1st, 2016
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder where you slide in the $100