Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 15th, 2017
Banned

FiveFingerDiscount can only hope to improve

I don't understand what you're trying to say marsean. No meat due to lack of details or number of reviews?

I've submitted probably 3-4 additional reviews that never got posted so eventually gave up. As far as content, smart mongers read between the lines and/or pm me for details. Tell me what meets your standard.

Squabbling? No mention of the incessant, incoherent blabber from Redfish/Libertine?? I've yet to get personal and name call.

Pick your battles and wise up bro.
Unread August 15th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveFingerDiscount View Post
I don't understand what you're trying to say marsean. No meat due to lack of details or number of reviews?

I've submitted probably 3-4 additional reviews that never got posted so eventually gave up. As far as content, smart mongers read between the lines and/or pm me for details. Tell me what meets your standard.

Squabbling? No mention of the incessant, incoherent blabber from Redfish/Libertine?? I've yet to get personal and name call.

Pick your battles and wise up bro.
I'm not setting standards for reviews, that's not up to me, just pointing out what I read.

I read you like to keep the details to a minimum in your reviews while suggesting if a provider is worth it or not. Ok, that's your style.

Redfish, on the other hand gives a lot of detail in his reviews, which gives members more info to go on. That's his style.

Do you actually think that Libertine and Redfish are one and the same individual? Both have indicated to you they are not, if I remember correctly.

There has been a lot of blather or gibberish in some of the posts recently, and some of it directed at others in a manner I would call squabbling.

None of that elevates the level of the site, in my humble opinion. If you agree with that premise you'll "wise up bro".

I have seen sites that do not tolerate any bickering or argumentative language between members and resolve to ban those doing it. Those sites do that for self preservation. Clever or insightful comments are one thing, arguing with or disputing another's word is another level.
Unread August 23rd, 2017
Junior Puppy

AnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these partsAnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these partsAnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these partsAnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these parts

Redfish you are pimp your self and blaming to others while in your lifetime you have robbed and rapped so many girls and kept their passport to make them undocumented. It is your experience and you are blaming to others and posing fake pm to malign others. Great fuck your mom for taking name of othera
Unread August 23rd, 2017
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Don't feed the trolls.....
Unread August 23rd, 2017
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Of course posting "don't feed the trolls" is probably feeding the trolls.....lol
Unread August 23rd, 2017
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
Of course posting "don't feed the trolls" is probably feeding the trolls.....lol
LOL. Agree with your sentiment...but this post probably help too
Unread August 23rd, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieFuckKumar View Post
Redfish you are pimp your self and blaming to others while in your lifetime you have robbed and rapped so many girls and kept their passport to make them undocumented. It is your experience and you are blaming to others and posing fake pm to malign others. Great fuck your mom for taking name of othera
As usual, Google translate is no help.
Unread August 24th, 2017
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Ichi must be spinning in his grave reading the current boards.
Unread August 24th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down You stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieFuckKumar View Post
My mom was a Navy nurse in Viet Nam war during the 70's. She was killed in action helping Marine wounded. Fuck you Kumar. I am an army veteran and I will find your stupid ass one day. I'm sure that will be an epic conversation that both of us (one of us?) will share heere when your coward ass raises that ugly head with those big creepy eyes. I have a pic of you. I have your dumbass car plate (thanks to Annie). Hell, I even have your facebook page. Watch out you you fuck with, you fat red dot Indian clown.
Unread August 25th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future
Default Waste of our time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
My mom was a Navy nurse in Viet Nam war during the 70's. She was killed in action helping Marine wounded. Fuck you Kumar. I am an army veteran and I will find your stupid ass one day. I'm sure that will be an epic conversation that both of us (one of us?) will share heere when your coward ass raises that ugly head with those big creepy eyes. I have a pic of you. I have your dumbass car plate (thanks to Annie). Hell, I even have your facebook page. Watch out you you fuck with, you fat red dot Indian clown.
This no longer has anything to do with this subject. Why don't you both take this flame war private before someone suggests to the MPR Staff that you both just be banned for wasting everyone's time