Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 19th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Yo, HughG, forget the doll.
Unread December 31st, 2016
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Cool The offer still stands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiOpai View Post
Well, THANK you for all that useful input! (/sarcasm) :O|

Really now, she does exist, but last time I spoke with her a year ago, she indicated she might be closing up shop and moving to LA. As I said, I don't expect this to be a one-way deal. I'm happy to reciprocate with info on busty Asian MILFs for those who are interested...
Any of you in LA or OC have 411, I'll up the ante and treat you to a local brewpub...
Unread January 8th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Geez, OkiOpai, forgot all about this...almost sounds like Sophia from Esco except the hair color, but never know, description pretty close...maybe you should go see her I think she is still at Sunset in Esco...might be close enough to get your attention. Sending you pm.
Unread January 8th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a unicorn to me... LOL I would move to North Korea if I thought there was even a 1% chance of finding the girl Oki described!!!! HAHA
Unread January 9th, 2017
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Sounds like a unicorn to me... LOL I would move to North Korea if I thought there was even a 1% chance of finding the girl Oki described!!!! HAHA
Don't think so, not even NBA players will be plying their trade there in upcoming times, me thinks. That female journalist was lucky to get out. There is a helluva difference between the north and the south these days. In the south they are impeaching the prez. It all comes down to money. Good Luck Oki...blonde with sometimes red streaks, wow, don't see that often on K-girls.
Unread January 11th, 2017
VIP User

yoja-chingu is on a distinguished road

I know 2.

1. Kim at 649 Imperial in Brea, now closed. Lives up on Olympic. Have her private cell, but she hasn't responded to text.
2. GG Kim, lives off Lampson. Works out of several places. You probably have her number too.
Unread January 11th, 2017
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoja-chingu View Post
I know 2.

1. Kim at 649 Imperial in Brea, now closed. Lives up on Olympic. Have her private cell, but she hasn't responded to text.
2. GG Kim, lives off Lampson. Works out of several places. You probably have her number too.

Isn't GG Kim a Viet though? Guess she is the same one that is infamous, right? Just asking.
Unread January 12th, 2017
VIP User

yoja-chingu is on a distinguished road

I could be wrong, but I thought GG Kim was Korean. It has been a while; stopped seeing her as traffic skyrocketed, several months after her original BP ad. Made sure I got tested, too.
Unread January 12th, 2017
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

GG Kim is definitely Vietnamese. Kim is her first (assumed) name
Unread November 19th, 2017
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoja-chingu View Post
I could be wrong, but I thought GG Kim was Korean. It has been a while; stopped seeing her as traffic skyrocketed, several months after her original BP ad. Made sure I got tested, too.
Thanks for the info, sorry for the delay in getting back to you...