Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 24th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Default Wechat

As many of you have noticed, providers have been migrating to social media, especially on phone apps, and Wechat in particular. Many profiles are quite brazen, while others are less blatant, but still obvious. When you see the profiles with photos of cute young girls with big eyes, you can pretty much bet the profile is of a provider or a scammer. They even have apps to take an ordinary photo and enlarge the eyes to make them seem almost like anime girls.

Yes, I said scammers too. There are lots of scams out there, such as the iTunes card scam, etc., where someone (who knows who?) gets your money and you get zip. Remember, anyone can post a photo and promise to "luv u long time." I have been cold-contacted many, many times by these "cute young girl" profiles, and if I play along, the conversation inevitably leads to "I have a part-time job doing compensation dating. Do you need?" Sometimes the come-on will be in Chinese, but there is the translation feature on Wechat to deal with that.

I would be very careful using these apps to hobby, and would keep the spidey sense turned up full volume if you do. Aside from the usual scammers, inevitably LE will get in on the act and do some scamming of their own. Just sayin.'
Unread January 24th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
As many of you have noticed, providers have been migrating to social media, especially on phone apps, and Wechat in particular. Many profiles are quite brazen, while others are less blatant, but still obvious. When you see the profiles with photos of cute young girls with big eyes, you can pretty much bet the profile is of a provider or a scammer. They even have apps to take an ordinary photo and enlarge the eyes to make them seem almost like anime girls.

Yes, I said scammers too. There are lots of scams out there, such as the iTunes card scam, etc., where someone (who knows who?) gets your money and you get zip. Remember, anyone can post a photo and promise to "luv u long time." I have been cold-contacted many, many times by these "cute young girl" profiles, and if I play along, the conversation inevitably leads to "I have a part-time job doing compensation dating. Do you need?" Sometimes the come-on will be in Chinese, but there is the translation feature on Wechat to deal with that.

I would be very careful using these apps to hobby, and would keep the spidey sense turned up full volume if you do. Aside from the usual scammers, inevitably LE will get in on the act and do some scamming of their own. Just sayin.'

I agree...my buddy was told to go to a motel in Rosemead and he almost got fucked up. My buddy can fiight and he is packing heavy becaue he works at the dianmond store ...so it would have been ugly if he didn't see the gang banger peeking out the motel window
Unread January 28th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Ok so just watching Megyn Kelly who is totally "hot" and looked at some websites and it looks like there are photo shop anime things going on.

I wonder if we could photo shop her bean?
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Seriously, I'm going with Megyn Kelly Anime Eye enhancement. She's got to be late forties...B Cup? Nice legs...Crappy attitude..probably horrible BJ and not even close to PSE or even GFE....and 1K an hour?

I say round file that Kelly...LOL!

Pudgy Middle Aged Foo
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Social media, electronic media, print media and even good old fashioned one-on-one face-to-face meetings all invite the possibility of scams and violent theft. Whatever way you wish to make contact, you must be aware of those possibilities. It should also be no surprise that LE is on top of all methods of contact, from SWs to social media. Those organizations use nerds proficient in e-communications. Most of us are not even aware of the e-communication tools that these hipster nerds, working with LE, use everyday.
To me, security is my number one concern. In face-to-face and phone meetings, many of us will use a different first name and almost never disclose our last names. Unfortunately, many of us using electronic media (social, email, SMS, chat) use accounts that reveal our real names and true personal contact info. Be aware of accounts you use to communicate with providers. Account info should be annonomous or in no way tied to you actual identity. The use of annonomous account names should also be managed. Many of us are on two or more websites. Using the same account name for several websites or an email account that has the same name as a website account or the name on your text app phone number is similar to something else can make it easy for a provider, other monger or even LE to figure out and track your online presence.
Beware, fellow mongers.

I don't know, CF. On CNN, Anderson Cooper's dreamy baby blues has me considering a team change!
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Megyn Kelly

Megyn Kelly with Howard Stern talking about her tits and cock size and about fucking while she was pregnant.

Video ->

http://youtu.be/lsb-5dIqEBw
Unread January 29th, 2016
VIP User

I don't know, CF. On CNN, Anderson Cooper's dreamy baby blues has me considering a team change!

Classic. We should anime photo shop his eyes....LOl!
Unread January 30th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

There was a story in the news a couple of months ago about a tech company that scans the "deep web". This incudes private forums, secure server communications, etc. They put all the data together to discern patterns, and aid LE for crackdowns, related to "trafficking".
Seems to me that online media is a huge indelible risk for mongers, so be careful what you say/provide, and be safe out there.
Unread January 30th, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
There was a story in the news a couple of months ago about a tech company that scans the "deep web". This incudes private forums, secure server communications, etc. They put all the data together to discern patterns, and aid LE for crackdowns, related to "trafficking".
Seems to me that online media is a huge indelible risk for mongers, so be careful what you say/provide, and be safe out there.
This was mentioned earlier this week in an online article about human trafficking and the super bowl. Basically said that they identify the movement of the girls around the country based on the volume and types of ads on Backpage. I dont think you need a tech company to monitor that but that was what they claimed to do. And yes they were running their own ads and they were tricking the johns and also the providers and they were providing counseling to the providers instead of arresting them. So I'm stating the obvious when I say that you should avoid backpage in Silicon Valley until the superbowl has left town.