Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 11th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Angry Racial Bickering

I know I'm not the only one who is sick of this shit. I would love to see Admin take a more active role in moderating these forums. Clearly race is the most divisive issue brought up in the MPR Forums, and sends many of us into adolescent rages, regardless of how old we are. Race-baiting and name-calling are just fine on a flamer board, but have no place here. An ignorant comment does not always require a response, and ignoring those comments on a goddam rent-a-pussy forum does not equate to passively watching a lynch mob string someone up. Some of us here really need to get over ourselves and resist the temptation to give a knee-jerk reply to someone who just pushed our button. No one wins these arguments. They just make everyone who participates look small-minded and childish.

There, that's my two cents.
Unread June 11th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Sam. I am small minded and childish. I remember back in the day I was normal but I did not like normalicy so, I abused alot of drugs and alcohol to get stupid like this. I earned it and I am proud of it. God bless America! Ok, lets move on. Lets talk about Asian pussy that is for rent.
Unread June 12th, 2013
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Amen, asiansam.
Unread June 12th, 2013
VIP User

rohancid

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I know I'm not the only one who is sick of this shit. I would love to see Admin take a more active role in moderating these forums. Clearly race is the most divisive issue brought up in the MPR Forums, and sends many of us into adolescent rages, regardless of how old we are. Race-baiting and name-calling are just fine on a flamer board, but have no place here. An ignorant comment does not always require a response, and ignoring those comments on a goddam rent-a-pussy forum does not equate to passively watching a lynch mob string someone up. Some of us here really need to get over ourselves and resist the temptation to give a knee-jerk reply to someone who just pushed our button. No one wins these arguments. They just make everyone who participates look small-minded and childish.

There, that's my two cents.
I think its worse than small-minded and childish. It's like we are backsliding to the caveman days where strength and dominance were needed to survive. Now, this is just my point of view but it seems to me that people who do well in life yet still look for excuses to argue or fight or otherwise try to dominate others are subconciously trying to exercise the survival instinct that we are all born with. My own two cents.