Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 14th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Dirt, I just spread a little green love atcha...didn't realize that you hadn't gotten the green square yet....The prize is in the pudding...the more you eat...the more puddin' you get...sorry that was a lame analogy.
Unread January 21st, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Now I have been schooled. Nice thread. From here on out, I shall be spreading the reps.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtcherry View Post
Wow. Fairly low number of reviews here, not ever noticed my rep pellets... Posting here to see them - in the same boat as Daffy, need to go back and give props to all who have helped me out! D'oh!

EDIT: Hells yes! My rep power is at Zero! There has to be some kinda prize, right? Right?

FML... or MPKids step daughter, whichever comes first I guess!
HEY!!! The only one gonna be fuckin my stepdaughter is ME!! HAHA OK all you do-gooders that think I'm serious keep your panties on this is a JOKE you know what a J-O-K-E is??? OK OK ... but if I do I promise to post a review!!!

BTW: 1200+ posts and offering to review my stepdaughter...and ALL I have is rep power of 6???? I'm calling SHENANIGANS!!!!!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
BTW: 1200+ posts and offering to review my stepdaughter...and ALL I have is rep power of 6???? I'm calling SHENANIGANS!!!!!
Post that review and your rep will be 1,000!
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
HEY!!! The only one gonna be fuckin my stepdaughter is ME!! HAHA OK all you do-gooders that think I'm serious keep your panties on this is a JOKE you know what a J-O-K-E is??? OK OK ... but if I do I promise to post a review!!!

I just gave you some rep power Kid.

Last edited by funtimes07; January 22nd, 2015 at 10:06 AM.
Unread June 26th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Unless it involves fucking my stepdaughter! Then everyone is all ears!!! LOL
Kid, she use the rag yet and good looking? Hook me up! Haha, jest Kidding.