Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 9th, 2018
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Nice Rooms With Mirrors

Has anyone been here Lately that can tell if these rooms are decorated as they look? if they are FUN is a sure thing here.

Eden Spa
660 Baker # 307.
Costa Mesa Ca.
Phone: (714)885-9000
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mirror room 1.jpg (28.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Mirror room 2.jpg (31.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Office.jpg (43.1 KB, 33 views)
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Rooms look nice but how about the women?
VIP User

kahoma is infamous around these parts

Rooms are exactly as they appear in photos. Very clean with warming option. As to women.... some have extras... some dont
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kandy was here

20 years ago a hot Korean chick named Kandy was there but I haven't been back since.
Please has been there a long time.
She was full on BBBJ/full service but the place has prob undergone ownership changes a half dozen times in that span of time.

Last edited by mikesan1; February 9th, 2018 at 04:14 PM. Reason: forgot a detail

buckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond repute

Ivy offers a limited menu of extras if she knows you. She is small, not that cute.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Thats the place in the back of the complex? I remember that the chick was decent looking but very mechanical with the finish so I never went back. Its private and quiet if I remember but that was like 3 years ago.
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Thats the place in the back of the complex? I remember that the chick was decent looking but very mechanical with the finish so I never went back. Its private and quiet if I remember but that was like 3 years ago.
Well, thanks for all the info guys much appreciated. Just looking at those mirrors I get the goosebumps just thinking How freaky Dicky I can get with my masseuse. I will definitely stop by check it out.