Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 28th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whadda Great Sport

I'll bet 10-1 she was not home grown, that is she was born in Asia or Latin America.

Homegrown chicks just don't have the same accommodating mindset that FOBs and chicks born overseas tend to have.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
I'll bet 10-1 she was not home grown, that is she was born in Asia or Latin America.

Homegrown chicks just don't have the same accommodating mindset that FOBs and chicks born overseas tend to have.

Mikesan1, you are spot on. I had known her a long time and she was an older but very capable Chinese gal. To her it was no problem at all to just do a little more thorough cleaning of the junk and eventually once i was squeaky clean start a little tease, to raise the boom and get me in the right mood and mindset leaving the table shower room and headed to the massage room. Little times like that you always remember their courtesy and kindness and of course later their passion! Boy, talk about showing my appreciation, it was a memorable S & F fest in the room, with a nap after the first pop and massage, followed by a start up of the same activities again for a grand second pop. Knowing her well, i am sure she remembers too. Plenty of DFK's in the mix and by the time i left all drained and massaged as well, it was a great day.
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Ok, mongers. I’ll give you guys a laugh at my expense. Yesterday afternoon, I visited an AMP girl, whose been reviewed by me a few times and several times by others. She whacks a good pole and my pole needed some exercise.
I just finished having lunch, which I know is a no-no. After paying, I felt like I needed to get rid of some of the ice tea I had been drinking. While standing at the mall I let out a little flatulence. Oh, oh! That wasn’t flatulence. That was a shart! I quickly dropled my pants and grabed some toilet paper to clean myself. I also looked down in my shorts. Dammit! I grabed more toilet paper. No use. I looked around and found one of those plastic “Thank You” bags that must’ve been used for some restaurant takeout. I put my pants back on and went commando. The soiled shorts when in the bag, rolled up and in my pocket.
I usually like to show up to places showered and fresh. I feared that my ass crack smelled like shart. I had already paid and my provider was waiting outside to show me into the room. So I took the room. Feeling very self-conscious that she could smell my accident.
Everything was OK while she was doing my back and my butt. On the flip, she did grabbed a towel to wipe my junk. I guess he thought I might’ve had dribble on it after taking a piss.
Too bad you weren't having a session with Julie in Anaheim. I heard she wipes everybody. But from what you are describing she would have popped a gasket and gone even more nuts than she is. I could just imagine her chasing your naked butt out the back door and into the parking lot cursing at you all the way to your car.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Being the gentleman that I am...

One time, I was pounding away in Standing Doggy with a provider. I was really pouring it on and leaving thigh marks on her ass cheeks. She was hanging on to the chair for dear life. I kid you not...out popped a couple of Milk Duds right as I hit climax. They dropped on the floor and I cooly picked them up with a tissue during cleanup. I didnt want to embarrass her and never said a thing.
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

One time I went to Tommy’s and had a double with extra chili. I had to take a dump at a gas station before I went to the KMP... the shower was not working and I knew my ass still had remains of chili flavored poop.., anyway the Korean provider rimmed like it was nothing....funny thing she loved yo DFK....
Unread January 29th, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

That's why I love AMPs (mostly Korean) that have a table shower. You get to have a beautiful girl glide her hands all over you with soap and warm water, then they dry you off. The ones who spend an extra long time cleaning your ass usually means they provide rim jobs.

Table Showers and full length wall mirrors in each massage room...those were standard in the early 2000's, but now are harder and harder to find! The way I would find new FS shops back then was by looking in LAXpress or LA Weekly for massage places that advertised a table shower.