Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 14th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
It is funny how with the rumors of HRC getting a pardon from Obama has her supporters saying she deserves a pardon because she did nothing wrong.... LOL If she did nothing wrong she should NOT accept a pardon to prove her innocence!

That's a big No Shit!!! I think Obama would be smart to let the subject die out and not bring too much attention to it. Even Trump was interviewed and he wants to move on and get some work done he was elected to do. The Clinton Foundation would be the focus of congress if anything, but if the Clinton's lose the big influence due to not being in power in Washington DC, their foundation may lose some power as well. I do not know if anyone cares anymore. I think it is clear Hillary is done running. She could not beat Obama that one year, and now this with Trump. The Dems, it is clear have to totally redo the party before they could consider the next election seriously, especially if the Reps can get anything done. In any case a lot of rebuilding for the Dems. It is clear the Repubs were craftier getting some swing states to swing their way. Popular vote is another story. It is done so time to move on. If Trump can get progress and good things done it would be good for the country. I think most people are thinking that way now, including Obama.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
i=all I have it say is give Trump a chance ans ee what he does. It's the same thing I said when Obama got elected.

The election is over so lets gt back to the real reviews

Agreed Ponocha, time for pounding the pussy and making the girls happy again. Bigly.

JTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectar View Post
4 years fighting back the rapist in chief, his illegal alien whore in chief, and the nazis who put them there. Let's go.

Didn't know I was a nazi. But think what you want. I am not a nazi, homophobe, xenophobe or WHITE for that matter.

I am proud to be one of those deplorables and to be slandered by a "tolerant' liberal.
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

If we are truly against Bullying, we need to stop bullying.

calling each other names only perpetuates the stereotypes hardly anyone wants to be known as,

on either side and in the middle,
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
If we are truly against Bullying, we need to stop bullying.

calling each other names only perpetuates the stereotypes hardly anyone wants to be known as,

on either side and in the middle,
DD44DD,

Agreed 100%...The election is over, the country needs to move on, we all need progress and good economy and jobs. The world economy is the same story. Everybody needs to get a grip and breathe. Just go about our daily lives enjoy life. It is too short. No time for hate, there is work to do to move ahead.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I watched the 60 Minutes piece on Trump and he is saying all the right things. Things that (as far as I know) no other president has ever said they will do. He will look pretty shitty if he lied on 60 Min. ONe thing he said was he has no plans to take a vacation for the next 4 years. He also said he will only take $1 annual salary. The haters will say "so what, he's wealthy" but that is $400K per year for his term in office (plus whatever his pension would be) that the taxpayers don't have to pay. That POS Obama is taking his salary and lifetime pension and even got his mother-in-law $160k pension for the rest of her worthless life for "babysitting" her own grand kids! I sure hope that if Trump does nothing else he at least gets congress to de-fund her pension! How can Obama claim to want to help the American people but then pull off some bullshit like that and not even get questioned by the media for it? OH...but because I'm speaking negatively about it I'm now officially a racist! I'm surprised we haven't seen headlines saying "Racist Trump Evicts Black Family From Their Home"!
Unread November 15th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised we haven't seen headlines saying "Racist Trump Evicts Black Family From Their Home"![/quote]

LOL!
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
I'm surprised we haven't seen headlines saying "Racist Trump Evicts Black Family From Their Home"!
LOL![/quote]

I'm sure one could find anything on the internet. LOL!
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

It is out there I saw it two or three days ago.
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

This just in: Kylie Jenner running for president 2020 on the Democratic ticket. See if she can out-Twitter him and win.