Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 25th, 2016
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future
Default Do providers talk about us?

Do the AMP ladies talk about us? I know some of you see providers outside the shop and some are friends as well. Do you know if they talk about which customers are good, what we like, etc.? How much they get for what or even what they do with us... Appreciate any insight. Thank you.
VIP User

olddude is on a distinguished road

Wake-up RICHNFMS... they talk and talk and talk... At one shop, Chinese girls who speak in another language seems a second or third girl knows something about me from the original first provider.. and when I go into a different place with American MILFs any time I get a new girl (just started working there) she knows all to well what I want and what I will give her. And when the girls are close they will try to get me to go with their friend -only the Asian girls don't want to do a 4-hand session. In fact they probably talk more about us than we about them!!
VIP User

dreddogg

Absolutely! I also hear they playback some of the video.
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future

Old Dude. I wasn't asleep. Suspected as much. Just want to know from people who know. Part of the reason for this site, no?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHNFMS View Post
Old Dude. I wasn't asleep. Suspected as much. Just want to know from people who know. Part of the reason for this site, no?

Relax Rich...ya boy, they love to talk. Chances are if you are going in but identified yourself in some way about some provider you've seen, if she likes you she, if not busy, will try to see you, or if not she will somehow pass you off to others, but remember they always encourage you to come to their shop instead of you going to the competition. Only exception to that is when they are swamped with customers, then they start to get greedy. Have good time dude.
VIP User

Follow up. So, I know my usual provider is leaving for good. I wanted to know if it was cool to ask her to recommend another provider that I could see at the same place that would be good. So, if they talk then the new girl would know what I like, pay, etc.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Follow up. So, I know my usual provider is leaving for good. I wanted to know if it was cool to ask her to recommend another provider that I could see at the same place that would be good. So, if they talk then the new girl would know what I like, pay, etc.
Just a thought, but asking her a question like that will likely burn that bridge for good too. Providers do get possessive of their customers and often expect loyalty. These girls have been known to come back to this job after quitting "for good," and you may run into her again somewhere else. If you had some kind of rapport in the past, it might put a damper on your renewed acquaintance. Or not. Just a thought.

But actually, do you really need a recommendation? You've no doubt seen the other girls and know which ones you'd bang if your regular girl weren't there. If they don't know what you want the first time in, just fill them in, and enjoy getting to know them too. They'll be gone one day too.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Definitely a two edged sword. I would just go back there after she is gone and ask the MMS who she recommends or just ask for the hot one you always wanted to try. The girls generally know what the others in shop provide to their preferred customers so she will have a pretty good idea what you were getting.

You did try to continue seeing the other girl outside the shop? You have exactly nothing to lose by asking before she is gone.
VIP User

SSP is on a distinguished road

Rich. Don't do it. Take Hugh's advice.

As for the talk. Of course, women talk.
Unread October 26th, 2016
VIP User

Thank you for the advice. I won't ask the provider and follow up with the mamas after she leaves. Appreciate it.