Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 27th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I knew it was fake because everyone knows the CDC posts such warnings on Rub Maps first.
Lol! Good one, Obsessive!
Unread April 27th, 2015
dennisxx2

Since the CDC did not post a warning about West Therapy we are all OK. I can now sleep better.
Unread April 28th, 2015

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
Obsessive, that made me spit my coffee.

This is the place where the infamous Miley works. Miley is the Viet MILF who posts those over-the-top BP ads in which she advertises nuru, BB, anal, creampies, etc., etc., with fake pics of course.

When you get there, you meet a 6-ish, late-30s MILF named Miley with boltons who wants you to tip $140 prior to doing anything, then she goes to get the condom. No nuru, no bb anything, no kissing. I wrote a review on this place, and there are some fake reviews here as well.

This was one of the few times I walked. I should have demanded my entry fee back.

Piss off enough mongers with bait-and-switch or outright ripoffs, and sooner or later karma will catch up.
Ha - Great recap. Sorry for your experience...you should have gotten your door fee back, but smart to walk anyway.

Who do they think they're fooling with those intentionally and poorly-written ads that are designed to make some believe they're FOB with their broken english?

She's probably some CSUF dropout, got an "A" in AP lit @ Garden Grove HS, and was born in Anaheim to 2nd generation U.S. Viets.

Unreal.
Unread April 29th, 2015
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryskfree View Post
Ha - Great recap. Sorry for your experience...you should have gotten your door fee back, but smart to walk anyway.

Who do they think they're fooling with those intentionally and poorly-written ads that are designed to make some believe they're FOB with their broken english?

She's probably some CSUF dropout, got an "A" in AP lit @ Garden Grove HS, and was born in Anaheim to 2nd generation U.S. Viets.

Unreal.
Actually, the ads are written by the owner of that place. He's an American dude. PM if you're interested in the backstory.