Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 5th, 2017
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger1 View Post
This is a free market economy. Attempting to standardize a price matrix for something very subjective such as gratuity is difficult at best. If someone wants to tip above and beyond what each of us considers market value then that is a personal issue. If your complaint is based on that you feel that these individuals are affecting market value by changing expectations from providers then you have a choice to refuse service, attempt to negotiate a lower and more agreeable price point, or pay the listed price. I personally prefer to walk away from any tipping issues. I would not go back to that said establishment and write a review on this site advising of such issues. Eventually, the rule of supply and demand will correct the market pricing. If suddenly, business diminishes then the provider will need to re-evaluate her expectations. If business does not diminish then apparently she is a the correct price point. As a consumer, we are the one's that "dick-tate" the correct market value. Refuse to pay the inflated prices and move on. I would rather jerk myself off and "earn" $60 by keeping it in my wallet rather than pay over-inflated expectations. However, if I can no longer find any other providers that will accept my price point then it is I that will need to change what I am willing to pay or quit the hobby all together. We cannot control other peoples actions; only our own. Refuse to pay and move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea...until there isn't.
Monger1, I agree with most everything you said, but the chances of them learning any lessons from us are slim at best. The reason for that is that their business probably won't diminish. Plenty of monger fish in the sea too, and a lot of them don't read reviews or just don't care. I guess the best we can hope for is to just review those places for the greater monger good and then avoid them. Sort of like marking mines in a minefield. Then patronize the reviewed girls we know are good (until they get jaded).
Unread January 5th, 2017
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Some of us are just old fat and ugly and a 45 year old laundry lady is boner city!
Unread January 7th, 2017
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleycruser View Post
I was down in Westminster today to start the year with a big bang. My last visit there, for FS, cost me only a $60 tip. This time she wanted $100 up front, she was telling me "no money, no honey dear hunnie"... I do wonder, if this is the new normal now? Some economists were predicting with Trump in power, inflationary forces will be part of the everyday cost of living from now on.
Accepting FS and getting away with a $60 tip is exactly why she now wants her tip upfront from you. She clearly expected $100 last time and got shorted (no pun intended). She will always consider you cheap and untrustworthy.

What sucks is when these girls start feeling the need to ask new clients for upfront tip. That is dangerous for both parties.
Unread January 8th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
Accepting FS and getting away with a $60 tip is exactly why she now wants her tip upfront from you. She clearly expected $100 last time and got shorted (no pun intended). She will always consider you cheap and untrustworthy.

What sucks is when these girls start feeling the need to ask new clients for upfront tip. That is dangerous for both parties.
If it's the place on Westminster and Springdale the last time I was there the auntie only asked for $70 tip for FS. So if I went back and she asked for $100 I would wonder why the change in price also even though $100 is the going rate....why ask for $70 if you're not ok with accepting that next time?
Unread March 1st, 2017
VIP User

e350skl is infamous around these parts

I have only been on here for a year and half, so still a relative newbie. I have always thought that the provider kept all of the tips and none of the upfront fee, but when I asked a couple of them recently, both were evasive and didn't want to say. With all of the experienced people here, I wondered if anyone knows the norm for how much the provider keeps from the tips and the upfront fee. For me, it would change my thoughts on what amount I tip.
Unread March 1st, 2017
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

That was always my assumption too. That's why most of these providers work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for just the tip. Literally and figuratively. I did have a conversation from a girl that worked at an agency found on HX and was told when the agency charges 140/hh or 160/hr that they only receive 70-80/hh or 80-100/hr of that fee depending upon how popular the provider was and how long they were working with the agency. The provider would have to cover all other costs such as covers, hotel/motel room, etc.
Unread March 1st, 2017
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by e350skl View Post
I have only been on here for a year and half, so still a relative newbie. I have always thought that the provider kept all of the tips and none of the upfront fee, but when I asked a couple of them recently, both were evasive and didn't want to say. With all of the experienced people here, I wondered if anyone knows the norm for how much the provider keeps from the tips and the upfront fee. For me, it would change my thoughts on what amount I tip.
I haven't discussed this very often with AMP or AAMP providers, but your assumption fits what I have been told, that is, house keeps the entry fee, girl keeps the tips. Don't know if that's the norm, but it's what I have been told by some girls.
Unread March 1st, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I haven't discussed this very often with AMP or AAMP providers, but your assumption fits what I have been told, that is, house keeps the entry fee, girl keeps the tips. Don't know if that's the norm, but it's what I have been told by some girls.
The division of money runs the gamut, depending on the shop and the owner. I've talked to many girls and owners. I have heard of 60% of the fee going to the house. I've heard of 75% going to the house. It used to be that the worst houses, meaning the dirtiest FS houses, would keep all the fee. Now I hear of owners getting 20% of the tips. Owners would be so bold as to ask mangers who are good friends and customers how much they tipped. This would keep the provider honest. I knew a mms that would take the tip from the monger like she was doing a favor for the provider, only to take her cut before giving the provider the rest. Then there are those mms who give hints to providers. Not only hints about money but letting them know their favorites purse brand or clothing design while perusing a fashion magazine. "Surprising" the mms with a gift would improve a providers chances of not only landing a good tipper but just getting work. This way of operating would be cancelled out if the provider was hot and/or in high demand.
Unread March 1st, 2017
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger1 View Post
This is a free market economy. Attempting to standardize a price matrix for something very subjective such as gratuity is difficult at best. If someone wants to tip above and beyond what each of us considers market value then that is a personal issue. If your complaint is based on that you feel that these individuals are affecting market value by changing expectations from providers then you have a choice to refuse service, attempt to negotiate a lower and more agreeable price point, or pay the listed price. I personally prefer to walk away from any tipping issues. I would not go back to that said establishment and write a review on this site advising of such issues. Eventually, the rule of supply and demand will correct the market pricing. If suddenly, business diminishes then the provider will need to re-evaluate her expectations. If business does not diminish then apparently she is a the correct price point. As a consumer, we are the one's that "dick-tate" the correct market value. Refuse to pay the inflated prices and move on. I would rather jerk myself off and "earn" $60 by keeping it in my wallet rather than pay over-inflated expectations. However, if I can no longer find any other providers that will accept my price point then it is I that will need to change what I am willing to pay or quit the hobby all together. We cannot control other peoples actions; only our own. Refuse to pay and move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea...until there isn't.
One of the tenets and requirements for the law of supply demand to apply is that both the consumer and the supplier be rational thinkers. The typical 'supplier' in this hobby is far from rational, in my opinion. There are exceptions, of course. So I don't believe this market will as easily correct itself, compared to that of your run-of-the-mill consumer widget or service. Another tenet is free flow of information and a well-infomed consumer base, and the freedom to choose. That's broken too, in my opinion, due to LEO, crappy and paid-only review sites with fake reviews and mongers who don't do their due diligence and think with their little heads.
Unread March 2nd, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post

some AMP owners will give the girls a cut of the house fee. with girls working in AAMP/motel set ups you can schedule your rate/time with the phone operator/booker/agency then give the girl more than the quoted amount for extras and/or more time. she will be very happy with you bcuz she gets to keep more cash for herself and they won't know call operators/bookers get a cut of her original booked amount she takes from you