Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 18th, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

I never said it was the right guy… I was suggesting that redfish show the pictures to the provider so she can identify him or not.
Unread January 19th, 2017
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

I fell bad for the girl but I thought they had body guards in the next room or next apartment.

anyhoot,,,,,this dude will get fucked up one day....karma is a bitch
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rape jokes in this thread

there are at least 2 recent rapes known about at this time. the second girl was in Rosemead and she also was working alone. the rapist MO and physical description matches the rape of the first girl in Rowland Heights. if you're making sick jokes wondering if she is a BB provider and the collecting of semen samples from her would be interesting, you really need to check yourself and GTFO. so you would be joking if your wife, sister, mother, daughter, or girl friend was beaten and raped ? I suggest any married guys posting comments like this should sit down and have a talk with your wives about what she thinks about 2 sex workers getting raped by a possible serial rapist. now that discussion may lead to a very interesting conversation about your secret hobby and she will probably want you to share all of the details with her.
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Just to make it clear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I'd also hate to see some of these amateur detectives here go off half-cocked and end up focusing their attention on the wrong guy, or getting in over their heads even if it's the right guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
I never said it was the right guy… I was suggesting that redfish show the pictures to the provider so she can identify him or not.
Just to make it clear, I'm certainly not advocating any vigilante violence either, and I made it quite clear that we shouldn't jump to conclusions. I'm just talking about putting together information, and then, if we think we have something credible, finding a way to point the appropriate authorities to it, that's all.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
there are at least 2 recent rapes known about at this time. the second girl was in Rosemead and she also was working alone. the rapist MO and physical description matches the rape of the first girl in Rowland Heights. if you're making sick jokes wondering if she is a BB provider and the collecting of semen samples from her would be interesting, you really need to check yourself and GTFO. so you would be joking if your wife, sister, mother, daughter, or girl friend was beaten and raped ? I suggest any married guys posting comments like this should sit down and have a talk with your wives about what she thinks about 2 sex workers getting raped by a possible serial rapist. now that discussion may lead to a very interesting conversation about your secret hobby and she will probably want you to share all of the details with her.
Lighten up, Francis.
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rape Jokes

Rape is not a joke
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Rape is not a joke
Alleged rape. No one has been convicted of a crime. There is only an allegation of such crime.
Unfortunately, these situations are an inherent risk for those in this profession. I am not suggesting that the provider is to blame for such crimes against them but they do need to consider measures to prevent such crimes. Security, buddy system, etc.
Now the specific circumstances are unknown to us besides to the provider and the alleged rapist. One can argue that sexual consent was provided when both parties agreed to meet at a specified location for those services to be rendered in exchange of some sort of compensation. Now, when was the consent withdrawn? There is an allegation and apparent proof of an assault and battery. Did the battery start immediately during the encounter and at that point was the consent withdrawn thereby substantiating the rape allegation? Was the sex consensual and the battery did not occur until after the act when the customer tried to leave without paying for the services rendered? Entirely a different circumstance. Now the alleged perpetrator appears to only guilty of assault and battery and possibly a breach of contract. However, since the implied contract for services that were performed are illegal the contract most likely could not be enforced therefore a breach did not occur. Therein, only the assault and battery remains. Again, we do not know the specifics of these circumstances. Therefore, it appears many of us are jumping to judgement and possibly jury and executioner. I would highly recommend rational thought before any action that should take place from any of us.
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

She obviously got beat up. That ain't cool either. Dick heads like him make our hobby harder and more expensive.
ßrµjð

Default Rape is Rape

Without Consent, Rape is Rape
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute

This girl is NOT a BB provider. She is 100 pct covered. I have seen her several times and she is a sweet lady. and doesn't deserve to get beat up despite her chosen line of work. She is not going to Popo on this. I will not retaliate and advise others to put down the weapons. I went public with this because it was such a blatant, arrogant attack and puts hobbyists and working girls in the SGV at risk to a degree I have never experienced in over 10 years of this.