Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread March 4th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Imsogoodlookin is on a distinguished road

Had a hot... Very hot... Chick from El Sal... Beautiful and sexy as hell... After dating for a few months one time noticed one single long ass hair protruding from her left nipple and one other chick had a tongue that she could stretch out and it was long enough to go UNDER her chin. That's about it...
Unread March 4th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

I'll pass on the hairy nipple...but a girl with an extra long tongue can lick you cock, balls , and ass at the same time....
Unread March 4th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

I once dated an Latina that had a tongue that used to swell up as she neared orgasim and she love to French kiss I would love to meet her again
Unread March 5th, 2016
VIP User

texastrucker is a splendid one to beholdtexastrucker is a splendid one to beholdtexastrucker is a splendid one to beholdtexastrucker is a splendid one to beholdtexastrucker is a splendid one to beholdtexastrucker is a splendid one to beholdtexastrucker is a splendid one to behold

I know a provider with her clitoris nerve in her right pussy lip.
She was very nervous telling people that but she wanted to get off.
She is working in Encino now.
Unread March 12th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastrucker View Post
I know a provider with her clitoris nerve in her right pussy lip.
She was very nervous telling people that but she wanted to get off.
She is working in Encino now.
OK Englishman(Shhhhh!) OK, so out with it, who and where so I can see if it makes any difference, haha! That seems weird, in other words you ramp her up you have to concentrate on the right side only? Carry on and stay calm.
Unread March 12th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Ass Master Devil Tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
I'll pass on the hairy nipple...but a girl with an extra long tongue can lick you cock, balls , and ass at the same time....

you need to meat this chick ------>

Last edited by Libertine; July 18th, 2017 at 10:59 PM.
Unread March 13th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Looks like a Supernatural episode!
Unread March 14th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Fuck, I saw that pic, and pretty damn sure she's an alien, or you photoshopped that pic. Holy Crap!
Unread March 14th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Double Your Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Fuck, I saw that pic, and pretty damn sure she's an alien, or you photoshopped that pic. Holy Crap!

Her cousin's name is Fork Tongue

video ------>

http://xxxbunker.com/brunette_sucks_...r_split_tongue

Jizz painting on her 2 tongues

video ------->

http://smog-01.empflix.com/f5/f5e23a...Q==,1458020374

Fork Tongue does not lie. She speaks truth when sucking cock and fucking

video ------>

http://www.clip16.com/m/xxx/play/vid...huge_cock.html

Last edited by Libertine; December 12th, 2017 at 01:18 AM.
Unread March 15th, 2016
VIP User

texastrucker is a splendid one to beholdtexastrucker is a splendid one to beholdtexastrucker is a splendid one to beholdtexastrucker is a splendid one to beholdtexastrucker is a splendid one to beholdtexastrucker is a splendid one to beholdtexastrucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
OK Englishman(Shhhhh!) OK, so out with it, who and where so I can see if it makes any difference, haha! That seems weird, in other words you ramp her up you have to concentrate on the right side only? Carry on and stay calm.

Check you inbox!