Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 1st, 2017
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Betty from Urban

Does anyone know if the Famous Betty from Urban works at a Hair Salon doing massages? I just got a lead and # that I called in the 562 area where the hair salon is and infact the lady who answered the phone said there is a Nice latina girl named Betty working at her Salon doing Massages. the lady was Asian and told me to make an appointment to make sure I get to see her, What?
VIP User

Winning

Give The address and I ill TOFTT
Junior Puppy

Babelover is infamous around these parts

Save your gas...
Not her.
Unread December 2nd, 2017
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babelover View Post
Save your gas...
Not her.
Blover, how do you know is not her? The Asian lady said she was a nice Latina.. will call her again find out what days she is in and I will do a flyby to check her out..