Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 26th, 2017
VIP User

bossman123 is a splendid one to beholdbossman123 is a splendid one to beholdbossman123 is a splendid one to beholdbossman123 is a splendid one to beholdbossman123 is a splendid one to beholdbossman123 is a splendid one to beholdbossman123 is a splendid one to behold
Default bump.

Bump.............................................. .................................still lookin..........................
Unread October 9th, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I dig midgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Check BP OC. I seem to remember an ad offering nude yoga instruction. I don't know if there is any touching involved but you can ask if classes are still offered.

Kid, you're not familiar with the Asian Midget Massage Parlor (AMMP) in Midget Town out in Long Beach? Very private with lockable doors and walls that go all the way up to the ceiling. But that's because the ceiling is only 5 feet above the floor.
It's a hard place to find. But if you find Midget Town, it's smack dab in the middle of town.
Exotic sexy midgets are worth their weigh in gold.
There's one named Grace that advertises once in a while.
Haven't tried bc she's not quite as hot as I like but worth a try I'm thinking.
3'9" she says in her ad I think...