Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 10th, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice
Default Switched therapists for the HE at 6 star foot massage place

This was a first for me. At Six Star Villa on Brookhurst, I picked a cute young girl to do my massage. They were showcasing her at the front desk, which I found kind of odd since they're usually all in the back room. I asked the mamasan if the girl was available and she confirmed.

So the cute girl comes in (I confirmed it was her when making the usual introductory small talk) and does a so-so massage for 40 minutes. Then, I start groping her to clue her in that I'm going to want an HE when I turn over after she wipes the oil off my back.

The girl who comes back isn't the cute young girl in her 20's, it's a MILF in her 40s. Get this though...she was wearing the same sweater as the first girl, with the same hairstyle! She tried to start the HE by facing away from me, but I made her look at me and pointed out that I wanted the same girl as before. She was a bit shocked that I figured it out, as if this was their normal trick, and kept on claiming there was no other girl.

I just put my clothes back on, and guess what...the young girl was waiting in the reception area ready to catch another unsuspecting customer.

Needless to say, I won't be back there.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
This was a first for me. At Six Star Villa on Brookhurst, I picked a cute young girl to do my massage. They were showcasing her at the front desk, which I found kind of odd since they're usually all in the back room. I asked the mamasan if the girl was available and she confirmed.

So the cute girl comes in (I confirmed it was her when making the usual introductory small talk) and does a so-so massage for 40 minutes. Then, I start groping her to clue her in that I'm going to want an HE when I turn over after she wipes the oil off my back.

The girl who comes back isn't the cute young girl in her 20's, it's a MILF in her 40s. Get this though...she was wearing the same sweater as the first girl, with the same hairstyle! She tried to start the HE by facing away from me, but I made her look at me and pointed out that I wanted the same girl as before. She was a bit shocked that I figured it out, as if this was their normal trick, and kept on claiming there was no other girl.

I just put my clothes back on, and guess what...the young girl was waiting in the reception area ready to catch another unsuspecting customer.

Needless to say, I won't be back there.
Wow, another way to scam! Good heads up!
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

So what did the YOUNG girl look like ?
What was her name ?
Was she tiny with red hair ?

I seen a Young girl with red hair on my way out last week.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Interesting Bait & Switch. Will you be posting a formal review? It warrants one, IMO.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, her name? Was it Eva?
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

The girl's name was Mimi, this was the first time I saw her there (I've only been there 4 times in the last year though, so I still don't know all the girls).

I'll submit a review soon, just wanted to let the mongers know ASAP.
VIP User

jack1979 is on a distinguished road

Nothing unusual... happens every once in a while... last time it happened to me I decided to do something to about the game.... when girl #2 (the one performing the HE) finished and was standing with her hand out for $$$ I simply said I paid girl #1 and if you want your share go collect from #1. Both girls were to put it simply -really pissed-off!
Unread January 12th, 2018
VIP User

onemanteam has a spectacular aura aboutonemanteam has a spectacular aura about

There is a 5 Star in Diamond Bar and Irvine. Is this the same owner as the one on Brookhurst?
Unread January 13th, 2018
VIP User

euclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond repute

incredible story and thanks for sharing! This is the absolute worst lol!
Unread January 13th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

[quote=onemanteam;93235]There is a 5 Star in Diamond Bar and Irvine. Is this the same owner as the