Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 9th, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pattaya or Phuket?

Last year I was supposed to go to Thailand but things came up and I couldn't make it happen, this November I'll be heading over with a friend and fellow monger. The plan as of now is to spend two days in Bangkok then head to either Pattaya or Phuket for six days then back to Bangkok before heading home. From the research and info I got here it sounds like Pattaya is the better spot for the hobby aspect but what else is there to do and see in both locations. I want to see some of the smaller islands swim, snorkel maybe do some fishing as well as just sit back and relax on the beach.
Unread June 9th, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Phuket all the way. Pattaya is dirty with hard core street walkers. Steer clear of Pattaya and I guarantee you'll have a better experience in Thailand.
Unread June 10th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Pattaya is far better for mongering than Phuket. It's also much easier to get to from BKK.

That said, my own preference is to spend a little time in BKK to get the hardcore mongering stuff out of my system, then head to the islands and enjoy the food, beaches, waterfalls, snorkeling, motorbiking, etc. Koh Kood, Koh Maak, or even Koh Chang and Koh Phayam are nice places to go and relax. Pi Pi is really beautiful too. Koh Chang has a nice bit of mongering and snorkeling options and it's not a mess like Pattaya or Phuket.

Another fun trip would be to go to the Isaan region. Maybe stay in Udon Thani or head to Laos for a couple days.

If you have time, you can get an account on Thailovelinks and have several girls waiting for you in these places when you get there. Plenty of free action with wonderful girls that way too, minus the thailovelinks subscription.
Unread June 10th, 2017
VIP User

tacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond repute
Smile pussyland

Bangkok , Dynasty inn cheep and clean with a free shuttle to pattaya ,annies across the street ,soi cowboy next door for anything you want. Phuket elephant shows,Jame bond island, wave runners from the beach,island tours, very clean water, Its what ever you want to do. great times
Unread June 11th, 2017
Junior Puppy

83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute

pattaya! If you want to just chase skirts pattaya is the way to go. Dont ask me how I know.
Unread June 12th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83777 View Post
pattaya! If you want to just chase skirts pattaya is the way to go. Dont ask me how I know.
How do you know?
Unread June 12th, 2017
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Pattaya used to be a lot nicer, but since the Russians and Middle Easterners moved in, it is a much darker scene. Still great for mongering but be careful where you go. If you go into a go go bar and see Russians or Middle Eastern guys and the girls seem subdued, move on. Bars owned by Westerners are still cool and the beer bars are nice for short time afternoon action. There are great golf courses nearby and tour companies who will arrange a tee time and bus to get you to/from the courses. Never been to Phuket but the word is it is a family friendly resort town and mongering is very much under cover. My brother moved to Hua Hin in February, I'm going there in October and will report back. My bro advises it is low key but mongering is available. He also reports that the golf courses are awesome there and he lives right next to the best one, Black Mountain. Beaches are clean and they have western resorts if you don't mind paying more for your lodging...and having to go outside of the resort for your mongering. If your main purpose is to monger, best to stay in a smaller Thai hotel where they allow you to bring the girls into your room. Expect that she will have to show her ID card at most any hotel. Have fun and be safe!
Unread June 12th, 2017
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and Dupree is right in all areas of his post. I plan on staying in BKK for one or two nights when I arrive, as Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza have the best girls, albeit at slightly higher prices...but still a bargain compared to the States. The islands are the best for seclusion and the beach, snorkeling, etc. I've only been to Koh Samui but have heard many good things about the other islands.
Unread June 12th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I spent 3 days in Pattaya and it was so hard core I needed a break from it and couldn't wait to get out of there. Besides that's where the infamous "What's Up Man" story took place. (See my previous thread on Thailand for that long story). Dupree is right about the Thailovelinks angle...I had great action from TLL once I arrived. If you want a GF to show you around and have a blast with there will be an unlimited number willing to do so on TLL. Now the real truth of the matter is there is no shortage of mongering options anywhere in Thailand so it won't matter where you go you won't possibly be able to not fuck as much as you want all day and night every day and night. The only difference is hot far are you willing to go to find it. Pattaya is like this...Open your hotel room door, trip on the welcome mat and fall face first into pussy!! LOL Phuket is more like....leave your hotel and within 100 steps in any direction you will find plenty of pussy. Patong beach area is the place to stay in Phuket. It's a $100 flight from BKK and you can see the most beautiful islands and beaches in the world. Pattaya has a dirty beach with dirty bitches! HAHA and more creepy mongers than you can shake a stick at. My recommendation is BKK for a couple days going crazy (soapy massage is a must try bucket list experience) banging all day and night, then hit Phuket, get a TLL account before you go, find a hot young sweetheart to spend some time with traveling to the islands....Enjoy!!! I'm jealous!
Hot tip of the day is find 3 or 4 girls on TLL. DON'T tell them you're planning a trip to Thailand, then when you have spent some time getting to know them online and have the ones lined up you really want to meet...Tell them you are going to come there to see them. Now they think you are flying around the world just for them. You'll be a hero!
Unread June 12th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I spent 3 days in Pattaya and it was so hard core I needed a break from it and couldn't wait to get out of there. Besides that's where the infamous "What's Up Man" story took place. (See my previous thread on Thailand for that long story). Dupree is right about the Thailovelinks angle...I had great action from TLL once I arrived. If you want a GF to show you around and have a blast with there will be an unlimited number willing to do so on TLL. Now the real truth of the matter is there is no shortage of mongering options anywhere in Thailand so it won't matter where you go you won't possibly be able to not fuck as much as you want all day and night every day and night. The only difference is hot far are you willing to go to find it. Pattaya is like this...Open your hotel room door, trip on the welcome mat and fall face first into pussy!! LOL Phuket is more like....leave your hotel and within 100 steps in any direction you will find plenty of pussy. Patong beach area is the place to stay in Phuket. It's a $100 flight from BKK and you can see the most beautiful islands and beaches in the world. Pattaya has a dirty beach with dirty bitches! HAHA and more creepy mongers than you can shake a stick at. My recommendation is BKK for a couple days going crazy (soapy massage is a must try bucket list experience) banging all day and night, then hit Phuket, get a TLL account before you go, find a hot young sweetheart to spend some time with traveling to the islands....Enjoy!!! I'm jealous!
Hot tip of the day is find 3 or 4 girls on TLL. DON'T tell them you're planning a trip to Thailand, then when you have spent some time getting to know them online and have the ones lined up you really want to meet...Tell them you are going to come there to see them. Now they think you are flying around the world just for them. You'll be a hero!
Hey MPKid, good to see you back. Let's do it, I'll be your wingman!