Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 13th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
... <snip> ... I fucked a Chinese lady in Az. Last week, and after I came, she demanded I continued fucking her.. Should I think all Chinese woman demanded to be fucked for over 1 hour ???
Only if they're from Arizona.
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lol, what's the point of this forum ? I guess if your small minded, you can believe one person resperents the whole culture of any race..... I fucked a Chinese lady in Az. Last week, and after I came, she demanded I continued fucking her.. Should I think all Chinese woman demanded to be fucked for over 1 hour ???
I can't tell if you are bragging or complaining?
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

How could not tell... I was doing both...lol
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

The funny part, was minus the 3 tats ..... Amy was kinda sexy. Hope I have business in Az. Again soon.
VIP User

Asiansam, you need to make a road trip....
Unread February 14th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Damn demanding Chinese bitches.... Never happens to us small dick Asains. Only you lucky black guys get the demand to keep fucking. Those bitches know no matter how long I fuck her she ain't gonna get no satisfaction so she just wants me to get it over with and get out as fast as possible! Yo! What's Up Man!!!
Unread February 14th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Someone just posted this on another thread titled "Hot White Chick" at first I thought it was an oxymoron but it's real.... http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ls-23/29035824
She says GENTLEMEN ONLY! NO BLACK MEN. As if to say there are no black gentlemen? Being racially profiled in Asia by a hooker with a sore pussy from fucking a black guy that tore her hole...I know stereotyping sucks!!! This Thai whore picked me because I was Asian and she thought after "what's up man" broke her pussy she needed a small Asian dick to ease her way back in to hookerville! I have never felt so used and degraded....It took me three more bar girls and a soapy massage to get over it!
Unread February 15th, 2013
VIP User

These comments are starting to be funny... I know 3 black men they hobby and one of them is me. I have never been turned down, and if she is an indenpent woman advertising on one the local websites, most often I will send a picture so the girl (Chinese or Korean) will know I am black. The other black guy I know in this hobby,has business with many amp's and they pay him monthly, and the 3rd guy gets free pussy from a girl in the IE working at an amp. So who are these Asian woman that are afraid and hate black guys ? The black guys who are ruff and rude to woman are not into paying for pussy and massages. It would hurt there pride....

regarding the white ho advertising on bp. If a white chick is selling pussy, and not a high class ho, I would label her on drugs, or working for a black pimp,who turned her out when he found on a bus stop after she ran away from home. So I'm 100% positive she would not have a chance to turn me down .
VIP User

Asiansam, thanks for the heads up, on the girl,you pm me about... Had an good time
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Asiansam, thanks for the heads up, on the girl,you pm me about... Had an good time
Glad it worked out. Now I gotta see about driving out to Arizona...